Demonstrators take part in a protest in front of the parliament, in Athens, Saturday, March 4, 2023. Greek stationmaster arrested after crash kills at least 36 Station master in Greece train crash delays court appearance Greek President Katerina Sakellaropoulou also announced that she was cutting short a visit to Moldova to return to Greece. "It is listening pass the red signal at the exit until the entrance signal at Neoi Poroi (station)," the station master responded. Never pass flashing lights or go around lowered gates. Survivors of a deadly train crash in Greece said the impact of the collision sent passengers flying though the windows of train cars.. Sixty-nine years ago last Monday, the Nassau Daily Review-Star notified readers about one of the Long Island Rail Road's deadliest train crashes. (0,r.exists)(e))return"";if(o(e))return e;const n=t.substring(0,t.indexOf("://")+3),i=t.substring(n.length,t.indexOf("/",n.length+1));let s;if(0===e.indexOf("/"))s=e.split("/");else{let r=t.split("? Fiery crash in New Castle under investigation, 1 dead 75 Years Later: Remembering the 1946 Train Crash in Naperville 14-year-old fatally falls under '5' train in the Bronx after trying to . The Greek railway company, Hellenic Train, said in a press release that there was "a head-on collision between two trains: a freight train and train IC 62 which had departed from Athens to Thessaloniki.". A 66-year-old Brainerd man died Thursday, July 1, after an eastbound BNSF Railway freight train hit him in Brainerd. Greece: Crash victims returned to families in closed caskets Factbox: Deadly U.S. passenger train crashes in recent years Belarus jails Nobel winner Bialiatski for 10 years; EU, US protest, Greece train crash: families of victims grieve as protests grow, Reporting by Renee Maltezou, Michele Kambas and Lefteris Papadimas; Editing by Frank Jack Daniel, Exclusive: Russia set to mothball damaged Nord Stream gas pipelines - sources, UK says Ukraine forces under increasingly severe pressure defending Bakhmut, Death toll in strike on Ukraine's Zaporizhzhia rises to 11 - officials, Germany asks Switzerland to sell mothballed Leopard 2 tanks, UN nuclear watchdog chief cites 'great expectation' in talks with Iran, Turkey's earthquake death toll rose to 45,968 -interior minister, Peruvian communities to resume blockade of crucial "mining corridor", Turkey's pro-Kurdish party calls for opposition unity after split, Hong Kong women's rights protest cancelled after police cite risk of violence, Exclusive news, data and analytics for financial market professionals. Eight in Todd County, with one fatal in 2013. train crash 66 years later. The night before, on Feb. 17, 1950, two trains . "He is literally devastated," Pantzartzidis told reporters. "`),t.promise;return this.addPlugin(e).load()}addPlugin(e){const t=(0,i.Nq)(e);let n=l[t];return n||(n=new s.Z(e),l[t]=n),n}getPlugin(e){return l[(0,i.Nq)(e)]}removePlugin(e){delete l[(0,i.Nq)(e)]}getPlugins(){return l}},u=function(e,t,n){const r=c.addPlugin(e);r.js||r.registerPlugin(e,t,n)};function d(e,t){const n=e.get("plugins");window.jwplayerPluginJsonp=u;return(e.pluginLoader=e.pluginLoader||new o).load(t,c,n,e).then((t=>{if(!e.attributes._destroyed)return delete window.jwplayerPluginJsonp,t}))}},7164:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{MK:()=>s,Nq:()=>r,bX:()=>o});const r=function(e){const t=/\/((.(?!\/))+? : NT|)? "He is literally devastated," Pantzartzidis told reporters. "key": "snih511eWtKsJJJq3NQGov8I3mHDTRBbnyEBkjTY37+pWMtg2/EMjqEZt85pCpFE", Survivors say the day has stayed with them all these years and they can remember the 'carnage . ",errorCode:"Error Code",liveStreamDown:"The live stream is either down or has ended. 'Sudden violent jolt' The crash took place at about 09:00. The crash, the countrys worst in decades, took place in the Tempe valley when a passenger train traveling from Athens to Thessaloniki collided with a cargo train, igniting a fire. Crossing tracks on a bike, with a stroller, in a wheelchair, or on other narrow wheels requires caution and extra attention. "playlist": "//cdn.jwplayer.com/v2/media/gGA1ihC8?recommendations_playlist_id=rVQsKIGU", Station masters and train drivers communicate via two-way radio and track switches are operated manually over parts of the main rail line from the capital Athens to the northern city of Thessaloniki. CHICAGO On this date Oct. 30 50 years ago, 45 people died and more than 300 were injured in what would become the deadliest train crash in Illinois history. "text":"",useDomParser:!1,requestFilter:null},r),f=d("Error loading file",h);if("XMLHttpRequest"in window){if(p=h.xhr=h.xhr||new window.XMLHttpRequest,"function"==typeof h.requestFilter){let t;try{t=h.requestFilter({url:e,xhr:p})}catch(e){return f(e,5),p}t&&"open"in t&&"send"in t&&(p=h.xhr=t)}p.onreadystatechange=(e=>function(t){const n=t.currentTarget||e.xhr;if(4===n.readyState){clearTimeout(e.timeoutId);const r=n.status;if(r>=400)return void l(e,o.ul,r<600?r:6);if(200===r)return u(e)(t);0===r&&(0,i.isFileProtocol)()&&!/^[a-z][a-z0-9+.-]*:/.test(e.url)&&l(e,o.ul,7)}})(h),p.onerror=f,"overrideMimeType"in p?h.mimeType&&p.overrideMimeType(h.mimeType):h.useDomParser=!0;try{e=e.replace(/#. The deadly crash occurred north of the city of Sohag, and left at least 66 people injured. It was a foggy morning in 1952, when a train speeding from Perth to Euston smashed into the back of a parked train at platform six of Harrow and Wealdstone station. Station masters are hired by OSE, the Greek railway infrastructure operator, while train drivers are hired by Hellenic Train, a subsidiary of Italy's Ferrovie dello Stato Italiane. Meanwhile, rescue workers with torches searched carriages for survivors as paramedics led shell-shocked passengers from the scene. (0,w.q2)(n)||(0,w.dl)(s)?Promise.resolve():new Promise((i=>(0,w.Dq)(r,n).then((({response:n})=>{if(!x(e)){if(!n)throw new d.rG(null,d.wH);t.localization=(0,w.Mh)(n,s),i()}})).catch((e=>{i(e.code===d.wH?e:(0,d.l9)(e,d.A6))}))))},L=e=>new Promise((t=>{if(e.attributes.liveSyncDuration>45)return t((0,d.l9)(new Error,d.wM));const n=Array.isArray(e.attributes.playlist)&&e.attributes.playlist.map((e=>e.chapters));return null!=n&&n.length? The troop train was hit by the Spirit of St. Louis passenger train at 5:15 a.m. on Sept. 11, 1950. The since privatized train and freight operator, renamed Hellenic Train, is now owned by Italys Ferrovie dello Stato Italiane. See here for a complete list of exchanges and delays. Two children and one adult are dead after a Thursday morning multivehicle crash that involved a tractor-trailer on Interstate 66 in Fairfax County, Virginia State Police said. 'I remember every February the 8th': Alberta's deadliest train crash "aspectratio": "16:9", CP Rail leaves mountain train parked without crew or handbrakes - CBC :,][[:blank:|:blank:]])?$/,h=e=>{const t=e.attributes;for(let n=t.length;n--;){const r=t[n].name;if(/^on/.test(r)&&e.removeAttribute(r),/href/.test(r)){const i=t[n].value;!/javascript:|javascript:/.test(i)&&p.test(i)||(e.removeAttribute(r),console.warn("Invalid or unsafe URL"))}}return e},f=e=>{const t=u(e);d(t);const n=t.querySelectorAll("*");for(let e=n.length;e--;){const t=n[e];h(t)}return t},g=e=>f(e).firstChild,m=e=>{for(;e.firstChild;)e.removeChild(e.firstChild)},y=(e,t)=>{m(e),((e,t)=>{if(!t)return;const n=document.createDocumentFragment(),r=f(t).childNodes;for(let e=0;ee+(e.toString().indexOf("%")>0? LARISSA, Greece (Reuters) -At least 38 people were killed when a Greek passenger train collided head-on with a freight train late on Tuesday, derailing carriages which then burst into flames in. "outstream": false, :ce)?|off|trigger)$/,$=e=>{console.warn(`The API method jwplayer().${e}() is disabled in the free edition of JW Player.`)},R=(e,t,n)=>{try{const r=((e,t)=>{switch(e){case"setup":return Boolean(t);case"getSafeRegion":case"pauseAd":case"setControls":case"setFullscreen":case"setMute":return Boolean(t)===t?t:void 0;case"setPlaylistItem":case"getPlaylistItem":return(0|t)===t?t:void 0;case"setPlaybackRate":case"setVolume":return Number(t);case"setConfig":return Object.keys(Object(t)).join(",");case"on":case"once":case"off":case"trigger":case"getPlugin":case"addPlugin":case"registerPlugin":return`${t}`}return null})(t,n);e.trackExternalAPIUsage(t,r)}catch(e){h.Z.debug&&console.warn(e)}},q=(e,t)=>{if(t.length){const n=e.getPlugin("jwpsrv");null!=n&&n.trackExternalAPIUsage&&(t.forEach((e=>{R(n,e[0],e[1])})),t.length=0)}},z=(e,t,n,r,i)=>function(o){const s=o[0],a=t._trackCallQueue||(t._trackCallQueue=[]),l=D.test(n),c=l&&o[1]&&o[1]._callback,u=i.edition||((e,t,n)=>{const r=e.getConfig()[n];return t[n]=r,r})(t,i,"edition");if("free"===u){if(["addButton","addCues","detachMedia","load","next","pause","play","playlistItem","playlistNext","playlistPrev","playToggle","resize","seek","setCaptions","setConfig","setControls","setCues","setFullscreen","setMute","setPlaybackRate","setPlaylistItem","setVolume","stop"].indexOf(n)>-1)return $(n),e;if(["createInstream","setCurrentAudioTrack","setCurrentCaptions","setCurrentQuality"].indexOf(n)>-1)return $(n),null}if(c||a.push([n,s]),l)return q(t,a),t[n].apply(e,o);((e,t)=>{const n={reason:"play"!==e&&"seek"!==e&&"pause"!==e&&(0,N.C)()? Local railroad incidents over the past 10 years, not counting Thursdays death, include: 10 in Crow Wing County with two resulting in death. Four in Wadena County, but none were fatal. Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis is heading to the scene of the collision, his office confirmed to CNN Wednesday. "preload": "metadata", Felony charges were laid against him for disrupting transport and putting lives at risk, his lawyer Stefanos Pantzartzidis said outside the courthouse. "The whole of Europe is mourning with you. The lawyer didn't elaborate. On Tuesday evening, a passenger train with more than 350 people on board collided head-on with a freight train near the city of Larissa, some 220 miles north of the capital Athens. The company operates both passenger and freight transport. }; // end config armed forces vacation club for veterans 082 825 4557; welsh keith brymer jones wife zapperstore.xyz@gmail.com 80 dead in Spain crash; video catches train's final moments Hours later, rescuers used cranes and heavy machinery to sift through the horrific scene of mangled carriages, smoking steel and strewn bodies near the Vale of Tempe, a river valley about 380 . "autostart": false, At least 36 dead, 66 hospitalised after horrific train crash in Greece byAthens Bureau 000 The number of confirmed dead from the deadly train collision at Tempi in central Greece rose to 36 on Wednesday morning as the search-and-rescue operation continued, according to the latest update from the fire brigade spokesperson Vasilis Vathrakogiannis. Share Your Design Ideas, New JerseysMurphy Defends $10 Billion Rainy Day Fund as States Economy Slows, This Week in Crypto: Ukraine War, Marathon Digital, FTX. At around 8 p.m. on Friday, the 14-year-old tried to walk between train cars, when he slipped and fell under the train, police said. . Train Wrecks: The 1943 Wayland, New York Train Wreck 78 Years Later It was a major train wreck that shook Naperville's small town of 5,000 people. ")+1,e.length).toLowerCase():""},c=e=>{const t=(e/60|0)%60,n=e%60;return`${s((e/3600|0).toString(),2)}:${s(t.toString(),2)}:${s(n.toFixed(3),6)}`},u=(e,t)=>{if(!e)return 0;if((0,r.qh)(e))return e;const n=e.replace(",",". Thomas Grosse 14 died several days later, Stephen Ward 16 would lose his battle for life on April 14. Stay off railroad bridges and trestles. By David Brennan On 4/2/21 at 6:45 AM EDT. "advertising": { "":"string"==typeof t&&isNaN(t)?/png|gif|jpe?g/i.test(t)&&t.indexOf("url")<0?`url(${t})`:t:0===t||"z-index"===e||"opacity"===e?`${t}`:/color/i.test(e)?`#${(0,r.vk)(t.toString(16).replace(/^0x/i,""),6)}`:`${Math.ceil(t)}px`,u=(e,t)=>{if(null==e)return;let n;void 0===e.length&&(e=[e]);const r={};for(n in t)s(t,n)&&(r[n]=c(n,t[n]));for(let t=0;t{n=n||"all-players";let i="";if("object"==typeof t){const e=document.createElement("div");u(e,t);let n=e.style.cssText;s(t,"content")&&n&&(n=`${n} content: "${t.content}";`),r&&n&&(n=n.replace(/;/g," !important;")),i=`{${n}}`}else"string"==typeof t&&(i=t);""!==i&&"{}"!==i?o().style([[e,e+i]],n):o().clear(n,e)},p=(e,t)=>{u(e,{transform:t})};let h;const f=(e,t)=>{let n="rgb";const r=void 0!==t&&100!==t;if(r&&(n+="a"),!h){const e=document.createElement("canvas");e.height=1,e.width=1,h=e.getContext("2d")}e?isNaN(parseInt(e,16))||(e=`#${e}`):e="#000000",h.clearRect(0,0,1,1),h.fillStyle=e,h.fillRect(0,0,1,1);const i=h.getImageData(0,0,1,1).data;return n+=`(${i[0]}, ${i[1]}, ${i[2]}`,r&&(n+=", "+t/100),`${n})`}},5004:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{z:()=>r});const r=Date.now||function(){return(new Date).getTime()}},2799:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{A8:()=>T,AH:()=>Z,EU:()=>m,FK:()=>v,IV:()=>C,L_:()=>P,P$:()=>O,SH:()=>A,UM:()=>F,Ww:()=>I,az:()=>g,bJ:()=>f,cS:()=>E,cn:()=>j,gB:()=>h,i3:()=>_,kq:()=>S,nG:()=>M,nh:()=>y,oH:()=>d,og:()=>x,pv:()=>c,s1:()=>k});var r=n(2957),i=n(6042),o=n(8348);const s=window.DOMParser;let a,l=!0;const c=(e,t)=>e.classList.contains(t),u=e=>{if(a||(a=new s,l=(()=>{try{if(a.parseFromString("","text/html"))return!0}catch(e){}return!1})()),l)return a.parseFromString(e,"text/html").body;const t=document.implementation.createHTMLDocument("");return e.toLowerCase().indexOf("-1?t.documentElement.innerHTML=e:t.body.innerHTML=e,t.body},d=e=>{const t=e.querySelectorAll("script,object,iframe,meta");for(let e=t.length;e--;){const n=t[e];n.parentNode.removeChild(n)}return e},p=/^((((https?):\/\/)|(mailto:))(%[0-9A-Fa-f]{2}|[-()_.!~*';/?:@&=+$,A-Za-z0-9])+)([).!';/? For the full text of licenses, see When possible, walk, dont ride across the tracks. (Yorgos Karahalis) ATHENS, Greece (AP) The station master involved in Greece's deadliest train crash is set to appear before a prosecutor and an . The death toll is expected to rise. At least 48 people have been killed and more than 150 others . Greece train crash: At least 36 dead, 66 injured after 2 trains collide THESSALONIKI, Greece (AP) Family members awaited the results of DNA testing to identify victims of a train crash that killed nearly 60 people in Greece, as workers went on strike Thursday saying the rail system is outdated, underfunded and dangerous. Andria-Corato train collision - Wikipedia "Since the first moment, he has assumed responsibility proportionate to him he is not in a position to say anything else.". The bus was split in two during the 7:55 a.m. crash, with one section. "s":""}, `:""):"")+r+(r>=1?" The mans body was transported to the Ramsey County Medicals Examiners Office to determine the cause of death. Dupont train crash 2 years later - YouTube Authorities have not made public the name of the accused. "stretching": "uniform", 2023 Cox Media Group. Alan Blinder Says Hes Betting Against Fed Raising Rates to 6%, Zambia Asks UNs Guterres to Assist in Debt Restructuring Talks, Bank of Canada Risks Falling Too Far Behind Fed, Scotia Says, Feds Daly Says More Rate Hikes Likely Needed to Cool Inflation, Colombia Prices Rise Less than Forecast to a Fresh 24-Year High, VW Will Build a $2 Billion Electric Truck and SUV Plant in South Carolina, Retailers Fear High-Flying US Consumers Are Falling Back to Earth, OpenAI Rival Stable Diffusion Maker Seeks to Raise Funds at $4 Billion Valuation, Meta Cuts the Price of Its Quest Headset Up to 33% After Disappointing Demand, In Blacklisting Inspur, US Targets Partner Used by Intel and IBM, Biden Closes In on Order to Restrict US Investment in China Tech, Congo President Tells Macron Conflict in East May Delay Election, Harrods Shrugs Off Recession Fears as Rich Get Richer, FT Says, Wealthy NYC Family Feuds Over $258 Million Madison Avenue Sale, Porsche, Ferrari E-Fuel Push at Heart of EU Engine Debate, Tom Sizemore, 'Saving Private Ryan' Actor, Dies at 61. and conditions of the applicable license agreement. For more safety tips for pedestrians, visit "jwpsrv":n},i=function(e){const t=null==e||null==e.match?void 0:e.match(/\?(. Reuters Family members mourned their loved ones at the Taiwan crash site over the weekend From a father cradling the motionless body of his six-year-old daughter, to a woman who lost her entire. the internationale spanish lyrics. ",cantPlayVideo:"This video file cannot be played. "0":""}${s}`},d=e=>{if((0,i.i2)(e)&&(e=parseInt(e.toString(),10)),(0,i.i2)(e)||!isFinite(e)||e<=0)return"0 seconds";const t=Math.floor(e/3600),n=Math.floor((e-3600*t)/60),r=Math.floor(e%60);return(t?t+(t>=1?` hour${t>1? The force of the crash and a resulting fire complicated the task of identifying the victims, which is being done through next-of-kin DNA testing. /*! Copyright (c) 2023, JW Player, All Rights Reserved if(!window.jwplayer){ The man, who according to a police official had initially denied wrongdoing, attributing the incident to a technical failure, was expected to respond to the charges on Saturday. "},exitFullscreen:"Exit Fullscreen",fullscreen:"Fullscreen",hd:"Quality",liveBroadcast:"Live",logo:"Logo",mute:"Mute",next:"Next",nextUp:"Next Up",notLive:"Not Live",off:"Off",pause:"Pause",pipIcon:"Picture in Picture (PiP)",play:"Play",playback:"Play",playbackRates:"Playback Rates",player:"Video Player",poweredBy:"Powered by",prev:"Previous",related:{autoplaymessage:"Next up in xx",heading:"More Videos"},replay:"Replay",rewind:"Rewind 10 Seconds",settings:"Settings",sharing:{copied:"Copied",email:"Email",embed:"Embed",heading:"Share",link:"Link"},slider:"Seek",stop:"Stop",unmute:"Unmute",videoInfo:"About This Video",volume:"Volume",volumeSlider:"Volume",shortcuts:{playPause:"Play/Pause",volumeToggle:"Mute/Unmute",fullscreenToggle:"Fullscreen/Exit Fullscreen",seekPercent:"Seek %",keyboardShortcuts:"Keyboard Shortcuts",increaseVolume:"Increase Volume",decreaseVolume:"Decrease Volume",seekForward:"Seek Forward",seekBackward:"Seek Backward",spacebar:"SPACE",captionsToggle:"Captions On/Off"},captionsStyles:{subtitleSettings:"Subtitle Settings",color:"Font Color",fontOpacity:"Font Opacity",userFontScale:"Font Size",fontFamily:"Font Family",edgeStyle:"Character Edge",backgroundColor:"Background Color",backgroundOpacity:"Background Opacity",windowColor:"Window Color",windowOpacity:"Window Opacity",white:"White",black:"Black",red:"Red",green:"Green",blue:"Blue",yellow:"Yellow",magenta:"Magenta",cyan:"Cyan",none:"None",raised:"Raised",depressed:"Depressed",uniform:"Uniform",dropShadow:"Drop Shadow"},disabled:"Disabled",enabled:"Enabled",reset:"Reset"}},9128:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";function r(e,t,n){const r=[],i={},o=function(){for(;r.length>0;){const{command:t,args:n}=r.shift();(i[t]||e[t]).apply(e,n)}};t.forEach((t=>{const s=e[t];i[t]=s,e[t]=function(e){n()?r.push({command:t,args:e}):(o(),s&&s.apply(this,e))}})),Object.defineProperty(this,"queue",{enumerable:!0,get:()=>r}),this.flush=o,this.empty=function(){r.length=0},this.off=function(){t.forEach((t=>{const n=i[t];n&&(e[t]=n,delete i[t])}))},this.destroy=function(){this.off(),this.empty()}}n.d(t,{Z:()=>r})},4742:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>r});const r={debug:!1}},5191:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{R:()=>i,a:()=>r});const r=function(e){return e.slice&&"px"===e.slice(-2)&&(e=e.slice(0,-2)),e},i=function(e,t){if(-1===t.toString().indexOf("%"))return 0;if("string"!=typeof e||!e)return 0;if(/^\d*\. ", Charles Michel, the president of the European Council, tweeted on Wednesday: "My thoughts are with the people of Greece this morning. Screen for heightened risk individual and entities globally to help uncover hidden risks in business relationships and human networks. Thank you so much guys! Learn about careers at Cox Media Group. "audio":"video"})},getDuration:()=>0,trigger:o}},1628:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{V:()=>i});var r=n(8348);const i=e=>"hls"===e.type&&r.OS.android? Didn't think this would be one to hit that milestone.I did think about cancelling this but due to vast requests and seeing the TV film on this disaster I knew I had to give it a try. On 23 February 2007, a 300-tonne Virgin Pendolino train was . Pakistan train accident: Dozens killed in Sindh collision Greek train crash station master "devastated", takes some blame On August 30, 1943, DL&W passenger train #3, The Lackawanna Limited Collided With DL&W local extra 1248 near a furniture facility in Wayland, New York, killing 29 people and injured 114 people.. Rescue workers are in a desperate search for survivors after a head-on collision between two trains in northern Greece killed dozens of people and injured scores. var jwConfig = { Passengers scrambled to escape the wreckage of the collision. At about 2 a.m., Train #19, called the Atlantic Express, pulled up next to the depot, having just climbed the grade from Bakersfield. All rights reserved. [e]:Object.keys(this._events);for(let i=0,o=r.length;i{"use strict";n.d(t,{A:()=>d,DF:()=>c,Dt:()=>v,G6:()=>m,NO:()=>j,O7:()=>b,Q6:()=>h,cL:()=>k,dI:()=>C,gn:()=>y,i7:()=>f,id:()=>l,pZ:()=>o,tq:()=>w,un:()=>u,w1:()=>g,xb:()=>s,yS:()=>p,zc:()=>a});const r=e=>null!==navigator.userAgent.match(e),i=()=>"MacIntel"===navigator.platform&&navigator.maxTouchPoints>1,o=()=>r(/firefox\//i),s=()=>r(/iP(hone|od)/i),a=()=>r(/iPad/i)||i(),l=()=>r(/Macintosh/i)&&!i(),c=()=>r(/FBAV/i),u=()=>r(/\sEdge?\/\d+/i),d=()=>r(/msie/i),p=()=>r(/SMART-TV/),h=()=>p()&&!r(/SamsungBrowser/),f=()=>r(/\s(?:(?:Headless)?Chrome|CriOS)\//i)&&!u()&&!r(/UCBrowser/i),g=()=>!r(/\sEdg\/\d+/i)&&(u()||r(/trident\/.+rv:\s*11/i)||d()),m=()=>r(/safari/i)&&!r(/(? Writing on Twitter, French Foreign Minister Catherine Colonna said: "Sad thoughts after the terrible train accident near Larissa in Greece my heart goes out to the people of Greece and I express my sincere condolences to the victims and their families.". "s":""}, `:""):"")+(n?n+(n>=1?` minute${n>1? train crash 66 years later - Enchelab.com ", French President Emmanuel Macron said on Twitter on Wednesday: "My thoughts go out to the families of the victims of the terrible accident that took place last night near Larissa. train crash 66 years later - jbgetfit.com
Phil Butler Comedian Vaccine, How Much Was 1 Million Pesetas Worth In 1989, Lever 2000 Vs Irish Spring, Articles T