Now all of a sudden ********************************* says that everything is null and void since so much time has passed, even though we have emails from ***************** stating that once things opened up after the pandemic, and we could travel, anything under warranty that was reported to Thor while under warranty would be covered, after travel restrictions were lifted, and we could get the coach in for repairs. Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States. 2019 Thor Motor Coach Quantum KW29 - Rvusa.com We strive to ensure all pricing and information contained in this website is accurate. This shouldn't be happening. Begin with this one! Class Cs with the beloved luxuries of Mercedes-Benz. Of course, ********************************* also says that they will take the $2,000.00 "goodwill offer" made off the final bill. As an industry leader in innovative design, TMC builds a variety of unique styles, sizes and floor plans that feel custom-made - at a truly competitive price. Why should we have to pay a single ***** more to pay for defects that were reported to **** when the coach was new. ********************************* became Retail Warranty Supervisor in April of 2022. Im about to conclude that the Axxera radios/cameras are junk and mine is shot. The A.C.E. There is also a storage cabinet above for dishes and things, plus a pantry for your non-perishables.In the rear along the road side wall find a queen bed slide with nightstands and overhead cabinets providing a comfy place to rest and relax. Now we have two new bids one for $4,500.00 from a subcontractor. In fact, how a business responds to customer complaints is one of the most significant components of the BBB Business Rating. Thor motorcoach was going to contact ******* to get pictures and, a quote for the repairs and then they were going to call us back so we. Wondering if the converter is shot. That's ok in your Bounder because Fleetwood coaches charge the chassis battery from shore power. 40,000 miles. **** accepted the bid and said that if the contractor needed to submit additional charges, he would accept that. Used 2022 Thor Motor Coach Challenger 35MQ $169,999. ****** was not being truthful. See dealer for details. Mr. and ***************, the most recent offer from ************************* to cover $1000 of labor was in January of 2022, 19 months after warranty expiration. It drops down over drivers head onto safety pins. Being a 6 year old coach with a second owner, Thor Motor Coach would no longer participate in repairing this coach. I suspect it is on the order of 0.25 amp-hours per day, but of course each radio will differ somewhat. While I can understand you the manufacture did not get proper photos or video's needed to properly represent the issue I don't fully grasp how that then would become my problem wherein I'm responsible for getting this material when it just left your branded dealership. UPDATE FROM ORIGINAL COMPLAINT SUBMITTED TO BBB: Effective on Friday, November 4th, all incoming phone calls to Thor were automaticallybeing routed to **** based on my telephone number caller ID. Please see us for a complete list of features and available options! See dealer for details. We are sorry to hear of your concerns with your 2019 *******. Rather than focusing on the number of complaints, BBB considers how frequently and effectively those complaints are resolved. *Some consumers may elect to not publish the details of their complaints, some complaints may not meet BBB's standards for publication, or BBB may display a portion of complaints when a high volume is received for a particular business. It is the original claim. Each journey you take with a Palazzo Class A diesel motorhome by Thor Motor Coach is made smooth thanks to the Air-Ride suspension, the Sachs shock absorbers, and the Atlas foundation. WHY are the flooring issues causing such concern on behalf of Thor? can provide videos and pictures. It just switches the ignition feed for the radio from ignition switch power to the same source of power that the B+ keep-alive lead uses. Thor fave me a warranty center but they were unwilling to service my van ************************************* ** said they had thier own customers to service and since I didnt purchase from them to go someplace else. From researching this seems to be a problem with a lot of Thor coaches from that year. It has been sitting for a year. As stated previously, we are well aware that the coach is now off warranty. . My husband was impressed with Rudy, because he was asked a question, and if he couldnt answer it, he made some calls and had the answer within a few minutes. Both the sofa and dinette offer overhead storage and can each be made into additional sleeping space for the kids or extra guests.Up front above the cab is a 54" x 96" bunk with a 40" swivel flat screen TV.Create all of your favorite meals and snacks easily in this kitchen with a refrigerator, large double sink, three burner range-top, and an overhead microwave. Listed 15 hours ago in Camp Verde, AZ. They said they would me someone to service the vehicle. The memory function power for both radios comes from the chassis battery through the 100 amp, 12 volt circuit breaker next to the battery. Among the largest motorhomes, featuring the amenities of home for full-time life on the road. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. Business Profile Thor Motor Coach Camper Manufacturer Contact Information PO Box 1486 Elkhart, IN 46515-9552 Visit Website (877) 855-2867 Customer Complaints 68 complaints closed in last 3 years. New 2023 Thor Motor Coach Outlaw 38MB Motor Home Class A - General RV stands for - Class A, Class C Evolution. She is also equipped with . : Stock Number {stockNumber} {priceLabel} {msrp}{salePriceLabel} {saleprice}, 1300 E. Santo Antonio Drive Colton, CA 92324, Sales (909) 413-6689Service (909) 413-6690, Sales (562) 474-6829Service (562) 455-4114, Sales (909) 413-6696Service (909) 413-6697, Sales (951) 386-0319Service (951) 386-0364. _____ Lt Keefer 2018 Hurricane 29M CHF, Saf-T-Plus, SumoSprings . Thor Motor Coach Overview Website: www.thormotorcoach.com Headquarters: Elkhart, IN Size: 1001 to 5000 Employees Founded: 2010 Type: Company - Public Industry: Transportation Equipment Manufacturing Revenue: $100 to $500 million (USD) Competitors: Unknown MSRP Price: $157,576. Well guide you through the process. PDF TaBLE oF CoNTENTS - Cruise America Thurmont, MD. CD Player. There's a fuse on the back of the radio. Doesn't look like I am getting power to the radio since battery replaced. He moved to a new position. Choose from over 120 floor plans uniquely designed for every camper's lifestyle - from the weekender to the full-time RV family. The requested information: 2019 *********************** **** motor coach. bunk bed. All good. You'll enjoy hassle-free set up thanks to the Rapid Camp + multiplex wiring control system, and there is a Winegard ConnecT 2.0 WiFi/4G/TV antenna to keep you . I have looked and checked all connections and fuses I can find. All features, components, appliances, materials, instructions, and guidance depicted and/or described in the videos and documentation are as accurate as possible at the time of creation and initially published but may not be accurate as a result of your motorhome having been assembled on a date after the video or document was produced and initially published. As we all know in March 2020 the ******19 pandemic hit being considered high risk due to ******19 we stayed home to minimize our exposure. Save. #ThorMotorCoach #TMCHowToFor more visit ThorMotorCoach.comDisclaimers:Features, components and appliances depicted on this webpage and its related documents may or may not be installed on your motorhome as a consequence of the features, components and appliances being optional equipment and/or equipment not available for installation on the motorhome model you purchased. The process is on going as it's now at a second Thor dealership wherein I'm out a $350 cover ( MN winter, snow and ice covered, torn while removing) to un-earth and obtain information/evidence that should have been obtained at the first visit should this process have not been as convoluted as cashing out ***** stock. The only two fuse I found for radio was one in the Ford block marked radio, which was good. Owners Manuals - Thor Motor Coach Owners Manuals Please select a year to search for available owners manuals. Checked every fuse I could find. We have a leak in the back window of 2018 Thor Axis 24.1. $97,999. We make the transition smoother with this free Owners Guide. We also felt that ************************* bid was very low considering ******* ***** wanted $7,500.00 to do the job correctly, which **** rejected. Similar to driving an automobile featuring a cab/cut-away chassis, but with more space than a traditional Class B. New 2023 Thor Motor Coach Miramar 35.2 in Palm Bay, FL I got a jump and the car battery is working fine now, but the house batteries are still dead. Leaves one to wonder if it was ****'s plan all along to run out the clock. Listed 27 weeks ago in Cass . Thor Motor Coach Delano Sprinter Class C diesel motorhome 24TT highlights: Cushioned Seating Under Bed Full Bath Two Burner Gas Cooktop 15' Power . My husband was ill and could not drive the coach to *******. Contact Sales. Built-In Skylight. Want to request a quote on this unit? We believe that **** knew that $1000.00 would in no way cover the labor charges to fix the heating breech and defective flooring. We were told at the time of the purchase that the dealer noticed items that had to be covered underneath the warranty that required replacement. Subject Line: 2020 ************ **** VIN ***************** To Whom It May ********** are writing today to ask Thor Motorcoach (TMC) for their help and support on honoring a request for out of warranty support. 3. Our motorhome has been in the shop at la mesa for 71/2 months. Consult with your selling dealership or contact Thor Motor Coach, Inc. directly to confirm what standard and optional equipment was installed in your motorhome at the factory. or call the glass man in town? Again, the deal fell through . Most troubling of all this is how much the ******* family enjoyed the first trip, the layout and performance of the motor vehicle. 01/03/2023. The same way they want they money on time, Included my vin number thor vegas **** 2022. He considered this an open case. If you have difficulty registering an account, logging in or need other account-related assistance, send us a message and well get back to you shortly. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. This is leading me down a path of no confidence in THOR, as well as potentially never doing business with them again, it's simply bad business and I would also hope to educate any of their potential customers on what their ownership experience with **** will be like after a six figure purchase. The $1,000.00 bid they accepted. Troubleshooting and Repairing RV Electrical Problems for - AxleAddict Had **** acted in good faith when the coach sat at ******* ***** for nearly a year, this would all be behind us. HOW WILL ****************** KNOW IF HE CANNOT TALK TO A SUPERVISOR AT **** ABOUT THE ACTIONS THAT **** HAS TAKEN AND NOW, ****************** IS BEING ADVISED THAT THE ACTIONS OF *************** BE INCORRECT ACTIONS. **** advised that I could not talk to a supervisor, there was nothing I needed to talk to a supervisor about and he was dealing with giving me the best Thor customer service. 2022 Thor Motor Coach Freedom Elite - RVs & Campers - Facebook My question: Is there a definitive reason why the driver's (chassis) radio is not mounted/wired in a standard fashion? *In Canada, trademark(s) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License. We have sent the invoice for labor charges to ****. Brandon Bailey - Bill of materials writer - Thor Motor Coach - LinkedIn Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. . Also, it was pointed out to us that the flooring had already been repaired prior by someone. They found mold under the floor covering. Across from the sofa is a booth dinette. Exterior 32" TV on Swivel Bracket with Bluetooth Sound Bar and Radio; Bluetooth Coach Radio with Exterior Speakers; Cable TV & HDMI Ready; Satellite Mounting Backer in Roof; Wall Cubby with Net and USB Charging Port; Power Charging Center for Electronics Electrical & Plumbing. The fact that they say we can drive the coach from ***** to ******* to have the work done (travel of course at our expense), and they will deduct the "good faith" offer of $2,000.00 from the final cost is yet more proof that **** knows full well that the labor costs are far more than they are allowing. ("goodwill offer") from what they will charge us to do the labor at their factory. Diesel and gas-powered chassis options. We want **** to act in good faith and resolve these longstanding issues. Thank you. You might find those release tools with the manual for the radio. We are well aware that the coach is off warranty. A little over my knowledge will see if I can get it to a different repair shop, Visit Copano Bay RV Resort On The Texas Gulf Coast. If you are in the market for a class c, look no further than this 2019 Quantum KW29, priced right at $106,000. It is NOT THE PRODUCT but the PEOPLE who are not making correct choices when interacting with customers and the handing of service for this vehicle, as we continue to watch and wait, watch and wait . Used 2017 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 26B, 40 LED TV on Manual Swivel in Cab-Over (22B, 22E, 23U, 24F, 26B, 30D, 31E & 31W), 32 LED TV & DVD Player in Living Area (31L), Two (2) 13 LED TVs & DVD Player in Bunk Bed Area (31E), Bluetooth Coach Radio with Exterior Speakers (28Z, 29G, 31E, 31L & 31W), Power Charging Center for Electronics (28Z, 29G, 31E, 31L & 31W), Exterior Kitchen with 2.6 cu. Diesel and gas-powered chassis options. It seems each Thor MC plant wires the radios differently. This just sends them a link to it so they can take a look. Rates and amount financed are determined by credit history. We have a 2017 Thor motor home with a radio installed backup Another for $6,500.00 from *************** in ***********, **. Both electrical circuits must be energized for either radio to work. Brought the coach home. We took it into the dealer immediately, and they found another issue with the window, and possible water intrusion. Can you tell me a little more on. Posts: 7. Thor Motor Coach | Better Business Bureau Profile The swivel captain's seats can become a part of the living area once you're parked, and your guests can sit at the 76" Dream Dinette with footrests. This allows the radio to run with the ignition key off. Out of goodwill, we doubled that offer to reimburse up to $2000 at your choice of repair. I am not in a place where I can plug in and charge the house batteries. Stock #46257. We will continue to call the customer but if he would like to call into ************ we would be more than willing to help finding a service center that can assist with their concerns. Your luxury Mercedes Sprinter motorhomes. I WILL BE SENDING MULTIPLE EMAILS TO ********************************* WITH ATTACHMENTS CONFIRMING EVERYTHING THAT WE HAVE DONE ON OUR PAR AND OUR CONTINUED EFFORTS ACTING IN GOOD FAITH. 2020 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 22E for sale - Salem, NH The SERVICE ENGINE SOON issue as fuel emissions problem was identified on Wednesday, October 12th, and today (November 17th), we are not any closer to resolving the issue and getting the vehicle back in service??? A multimeter (see below) should show the voltage between the battery terminals between 13.4 and 14.5 volts DC; if not, the battery may be worn out and need replacement, or it may be low on water, or the converter may not be giving it any power. **** **************** DID NOT CARE THAT I WOULD HAVE TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS TO GO ************************************************************************************* REPAIR RV VEHICLES (24 FT CLASS C). THOR RECALL NOTICES - LATEST RECALLS FOR THOR - ARFC THOR RECALLS Recall information for THOR RVs, campers & trailers. We have taken our coach to *************** in ***********, ** to have the work completed by a certified tech. And one, Don't Miss Paradise Oaks RV Resort In Florida. This dealer in **** miles away so thats not happening. If we miss you on the call, please call ************ and ask for a rep to assist in setting up with a **** case #. This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. No. Multimedia Dash Radio with Bluetooth, Navigation and SiriusXM . Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees.
The Problem With Alltrails, Articles T