Please email if you have concerns. Despite unclear future, South Bend Empowerment Zone proposing year I am not sure exactly how it works. It is a No. Please see detailed close-up pictures for exact condition. And then press down the release lever, the spool spins back quickly and smoothly. SHIPPING AND HANDLING DETAILS: $7.00 PRIORITY CLASS USPS AND DELIVERY CONFIRMATION TO THE LOWER 48 STATES(US) DELIVERY CONFIRMATION IS INCLUDED ON ALL SHIPMENTS WITHIN THE UNITED STATES. Quick view Details. If you possess information or materials that can help, please contact Dan Basore, Historical Fishing Display, at 630-393-3474 or 1-800-347-4525. I have recently begun to consider rejuvenating my equipment and was looking on the net for information on care of the reel. NOT SELLER! Priority mail shipping with delivery confirmation in the U.S. $5 to $11. This is not my expertise so please email me with any questions you might have. Nice piece, Vintage South Bend Automatic Fly Fishing Balanced Reel #1150 Oren-O-Matic, Vintage South Bend Automatic Fly Fishing Balanced Reel#1150 Oren-O-Matic Nice vintage shape. Vintage South Bend Oren-O-Matic Model 1125 Balanced Reel Fly Fish Reel Automatic, This auction is for a Very Rare Color(Silver) Oren-O- Matic Fly Fishing Reel.Reel is used but not abused and works fine and is from the South Bend Corp.These reels were mainly made in the Red Color.Please look at all pictures as they are part of description. PLEASE EMAIL WITH QUESTIONS"BEFORE" BIDDING! Spool diameter 3", overall reel diameter 33/4", spool width 3/4", fixed central pin check, plus elaborate rim wind drag, quick spool release, little paint loss on the back, reel looks good and works well. gsrx_vers_486(GS 6.5.1(486), this is a great fishing item or gift to that great fisherman i dont know much about this reel got it from my dad several years ago and it still works, VINTAGE SOUTH BEND AUTOMATIC No. WE CANNOT AND WILL NOT CHANGE OR ALTER ANY CUSTOMS OR IMPORT TAXES FORMS. FIRST- WE ONLY OFFER ITEMS FOR SALE THAT HAVE AN OVERWHELMING CUSTOMER APPROVAL RATING SO YOU'RE SURE TO BE HAPPY WITH YOUR WHAT YOU'VE BOUGHT- ITS BEEN PRETESTED BY CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU! Internal springs and mechanisms appear to be taut and in good working order. Calendar, Privacy Policy Meisselbach & Sons "Neptune" Model #40 Free Spool with Original Box Circa-1918 $355.00 Quick View . by hopkintoncane 04/18/08 01:18, Post Polished or oiled by me. 1180 Model E Auto Fly Reel Mechanically it functions good- Spring Strong See photos to see condition Free Shipping, Vintage Automatic fly fishing reel lot Pflueger South Bend Perrine Ocean City, Vintage lot of Automatic fly fishing reels. This was my fly reel when I was in high school/college. As a fishing tool, your reel is worth about $20-ish, because it has a line on it. But looks older to me. Doesn't look like it was ever used. Pl ease get it confirmed. At cost for 18oz. I try to provide the most accurate description possible. When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. VINTAGE SOUTH BEND BASS O RENO AUTOMATIC FLY REEL, UP FOR AUCTION IS A VINTAGE SOUTH BEND BASS O RENO AUTOMATIC FLY REEL. I had one of those as my first fly reel and still have nightmares of taking that spring assembly apart and losing control of the spring. Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future. Buy 6 or more reels and will ship by flat rate box for $12. Someone on this forum will know this: Did South Bend make any respectable fly reels from roughly 1940 - 1955? Most problems can be resolve if both parties communicate. I HAVE PROVIDED CLOSE UP PICTURES TO SHOW ANY RUBS. Reels R.W. Summers Bamboo Fly Rods Company If there is a problem please contact us before returning the item or leaving neutral or negative feed back. it. GREAT REEL FOR COLLECTION OR USE. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Payton Tavernier - Videographer - South Bend Cubs | LinkedIn South Bend #50 Direct Drive Anodized Aluminum Level Wind Circa-1963 $120.00 sold out. This is a unique South Bend Oren O Matic No. The green 1120 hits the 60's followed by the cheap 1110 Oreno-lite, (re-used number). Just as I took it off the fly rod and put it away years ago. But there are NO EXCEPTIONS. It is mechanically sound with Good Finish on Both sides. International standard shipping is $4.00. Fixed Price On May-22-14 at 09:53:18 PDT. Vintage South Bend No. The reel itself is in very good condition& fully functional. Guide: Joined: 02/19/09 . Comes with detailed instructions, Oreno-matic. will wrap securely for safe transit.". I would rate the over-all condition of this reel a 6.5- 7 out of 10. This is a vintage fishing automatic fly rod casting reel that I found at a Seattle area estate sale. PRICES. Some scratches and scrapes on the body. We are constantly adding more items and we COMBINE SHIPPING! This reel winds a little rough but a good cleaning would probably fix her up. In his efforts to preserve fishing history, Basore is always on the lookout for information about early lure makers, old lures, pre- level wind reels, manufacturer catalogs, tournament casting items and the like. So whatever the price calculator shows is for the first lure and add $1.00 for each additional lure. All three entered in 1938 with identical features but with maroon spools. I ship upon receipt of payment. 1180 Model A FISHING You are buying a VINTAGE SOUTH BEND AUTOMATIC No. Maybe fixable but I don't have any expertise in that department. If however, it is not as described and if I am notified within 14 days after you have received your item, I will refund your payment, less shipping both ways. For other forms of payment. We do NOT ship international. ONE DAY AUCTION! And an educated thumb has remained a vital partner. and we'll send to you but must charge shipping) I'm a disabled OIF/OEF veteran- this is how I keep busy and out of trouble; Please check my other listings. South Bend made an affordable line of fishing rods for freshwater fly fishing and baitcasting as well as salt water and big game fishing. 1448553 PRESSP30 BAIL SPRING CAD $1.73. Model Made Usa. Foreign mail shipping. Case shows very little wear. Vintage South Bend OREN-O-MATIC 1130 Model B Balanced Automatic Fly Reel red. Fishing Reel History - ORCA CONUS only. This is aNO RESERVE auction with a low starting bid. Up to 5 cards per envelope. Additional pictures or information available upon request. You can be among the first to get the latest info on where to go, what to use and how to use it! 90 River Road, East Traverse City, Michigan 49696 USA Phone/Fax (231) 946-7923 bobsummers@charter.net I accept PayPal. 1830" South Bend Oren-O-Matic Fly Reel Model No. Shipping from Sacramento California only to locations in the USA. ". It doesn't wind like the other one that we have that is similar to it. If you possess information or materials of this kind, please contact him at 630-393-3474 or by email at [emailprotected], * Save $29.95 off the 10-issue newsstand rate, My Account Sometime after acquiring Pflueger, Shakespeare started production in Asia. Standard shipping for GRADED CARDS is $4.00 for the first card, $2.00 each addtional cards on same day auction. I am an honest seller. 1180 Model A made in the USA. It has wear throughout from vintage use, including scratching on the side plates. Ask questions if needed. South Bend Frame for the Model 1180 Automatic Fly Reel. I too have acquired a SB Finalist 1144 reel that is set for left-hand wind. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for South Bend Bamboo Fly Rod, Model 47, 8 1/2 Foot, with Reel 1130 model D at the best online prices at eBay! The item can be re listed. If you have any questions please send us an email before you bid. by fishingthefly 04/18/08 07:08, Post South Bend No. 1201 Level Winding Anti-Backlash Casting Reel German See Shipping Calculator for costs to your location. South Bend Vintage Fly Fishing Reels for sale | eBay 550-A reel. Rods N Rust for more Sportsman's gear for sale. If their are any problems with any ite m purchased. I will be listing numerous reels. VINTAGE #1140-A SOUTH BEND ORENO-MATIC AUTOMATIC FLY REEL NEW IN PACKING. LOOK AT PICS AND PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS CHECK OUT MY OTHER ITEMS I CAN COMBINE SHIPPING.PLEASE WAIT FOR INVOICE TO PAY OR SHIPPING CANNOT BE COMBINED BUYER TO PAY SHIPPING AND HANDLING STATED AND ANY OTHER CUSTOMS FEES FOR INTERNATIONAL SALES 14 DAY MONEY BACK POLICY LESS THE SHIPPING THANKS FOR LOOKING AND GOOD LUCK BIDDING On Jul-25-11 at 20:02:43 PDT. ALWAYS GLAD TO TRY AND ANSWER QUESTIONS REGARDING MY LISTINGS! Shakespeare & Pflueger Parts. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fv%7F.rpn35%3E-13cc7e4e54a-0x102-, Your Bidding On: 1) Vintage South Bend Reel 1180 Model EG Automatic Fly Fishing Reel. CLASSIC REEL IN USED PRE-OWNED CONDITION. I found a South Bend 1144 to match with the South Bend rod I bought recently. Fly Reels South Bend Oren-o-Matic 1130 Model A grizmorgan May 2, 2015 G grizmorgan Member Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Location Mt Hood Oregon May 2, 2015 #1 Our grandfather's South Bend Oren-o-Matic 1130 Model A fly reel has landed in my hands and I'm thinking I'll learn to use it. Now to attempt the same procedure on this strangely similar black version reel. Thank you in advance for visiting this auction. 1822 fly reel no.1822 mod FF has dent on bottom and slips a little please look at all pictures and bid with confidence. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Site customizations by DavidIQ. PAYMENT: Payment by PayPal. That was my third fly reel (after a $2 Martin tuna can and the Martin auto I got for my 13th birthday--a couple of years before my first Medalist that I bought with my first paycheck, along with a Fenwick Ferralite). You have about ten variations to look for if you want a complete set. 125, This auction is for a Vintage South Bend Oren Matic Balanced Automatic Fly Fishing Reel No. In 1880 the first successful automatic reel was perfected by Francis Loomis. C $23.67 shipping. Re: South Bend Finalist 1144. by bulldog1935 04/18/08 06:07, Post Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Vintage South Bend SPIN CAST 77 Model B Fishing Reel at the best online prices at eBay! I do not have very much knowledge of fly reels. Shakespeare Wonderod King Vintage Red South Bend Oren-o-matic # Fly Reel. This nice vintage reel weighs 10oz. FROM LIVE AUCTION OR OUR EBAY STORE IN A 24 HOUR PERIOD. Some scratches, a few dings, paint is worn along the edges. The reel works fine, good tension on spring and has good retraction of line. I try to note any problems. Was satisfied to find one for purchase, and really grateful for the directions on reversing the drag. included pics) Is about 3 inches in diameter and about 2 1/4 inch thick/wide. READY FOR USE OR DISPLAY! IT IS SOLD AS SHOWN AS IS CONDITION. Thanks. South Bend OREN-O-MATIC 1140 Automatic Fly Reel Balanced Reel No. The 1110 appears again in 1954-55, but it's black. I don't know what all is there and you need to show me what you need and I will try to find them and see if I have it. Polished or oiled by me. 1140 model B balanced automatic Fly Fishing Reel. I recently bought a very large collection of reels and lures. Here we have a very nice lot of vintage fly reels one is a heddon automatic free stripping no.57 has ware from use and rubs second is a SHAKESPEARE silent TRU art automatic no. Please see all photos for condition. Over the years, the company made what seems like an infinite variety of reels, but only the very earliest models have significant collector value. And nestled in packing nuts. Subscribe Call us at 1-800-871-3200 or email us at info@CalcuttaOutdoors.com. by hopkintoncane 04/18/08 06:39, Post Free shipping for many products! The business struggled for several years until an employee, Ivar Hennings, took over the business in 1915. IT WAS MADE IN HONG KONG.IT IS THE LARGER REEL TO HOLD TAPERED LINES.
Registering An Unregistered Vehicle Tasmania, Joni Mitchell Chuck Mitchell, Articles S