Max explained that as he's gotten to know Moriah he is realizing they are not that compatible. Lydia seemed embarrassed by her moms questioning. Carlin Bates Makes Drastic Change & Chops Off Long Locks, Bringing Up Bates Newest Grandkids Meet, See Precious Photo, 7 Little Johnstons Anna Takes Fans On Tour Of New Home. According to Olivia, the drama started when the duo first got engaged. In a lot of cases, in religious fundamentalist homes, when one child aligns more with one parents beliefs rather than the other, its often that they will choose the parents whose beliefs closely mirror their own. According to TLC, Kim, and Barry Plath's parenting goals were to "instill their traditional values and beliefs" into their children. There is the sexual abuse of several of the Duggar female children. }); Gil Bates Education Bates attended Belton-Honea Path High School. Fans on Twitter have a lot to say about Kim Plath again this season. MEAWW brings you the best content from its global team of After snooping on her daughters phone, Kim discovered Lydia was sending upwards of 100 texts a day to the boy, which she called a red flag and excessive. Shes concerned the teenager is getting emotionally involved with someone she doesnt really know. Jana is 31-years-old and still lives at home with her parents, helping to care for her younger siblings. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). She had her phone confiscated and even spoke about how she felt bad for betraying her parents' trust.Fans on the other hand were livid at the way Lydia was being treated. The couple, who tied the knot in 2018, have had a tension-filled relationship with Ethans parents since their wedding. I think it'll take a miracle to bring the two sides together.". hitType: 'event', the two have stayed in touch via text. Welcome to Plathville's Ethan, Olivia Explain Family Feud - Us Weekly Heading into season 2, Barry and Kim are completely cut off from Olivia and their son/her husband, Ethan, while teenagers Micah and Moriah have fled the family . Kelly looks exactly like Carlin in that picture of her as a teenager with her dad! As Barry began to walk swiftly towards the car, Ethan grabbed his father's arms. 'Welcome To Plathville' fans say Kim, Barry are 'emotionally manipulative' about Lydia. The duo agreed to be friends and Max then said he would like to meet Moriah's parents to see what they're really like. Kim admitted that her daughter was almost an adult, adding that she and Barry wanted her to decide how she handles this relationship. But Kim wasnt averse to giving Lydia some motherly advice, cautioning her that it was difficult to get to know someone just through texts. For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews Subscribe on YouTube! Its absolutely absurd that while preaching about inclusion, you sit in judgement of people because you do not understand why they chose to raise their children the way they have. The TLC star has recently made a life decision that is pretty shocking to fans of the show. Please note that this form cannot be used to reset your Google or Facebook password. I think for what could have been a flawless balanced TV reality show YOU (TLC) could not stand it and so combined with the producers questioning of the Plath parents and the deletions of (scenes & topics of what has been done for the ungrateful elderly kids and for what HAS been done for them BY THEIR PARENTS, to make them the people they are in this life) instead of what TLC LIBERALS would like them to be.which is more like THEM.well it has just become more and more OBVIOUS of where TLC stands when it now becomes to whose side they cater to!! Having said that stop acting youre all so enlightened, accepting and judgement free. Not allowing all there children to see each other unless they comply is the absolute worst. #WelcomeToPlathville, If the worst thing Lydia has ever done is text a boy consider yourselves lucky parents. Ethan then explained in a confessional: Attempts to resolve issues, it felt like it didnt go anywhere and our relationship was actually worse for it after dealing with all the drama. His dad relented and the tense moment came to an end. eventAction: 'load' eventAction: 'render' I just want a chance to speak my mind. Or will she continue to live by Kim and Barry's unreasonable rules? Lydia was honest about what she did and admitted that it was wrong of her to have not have told her parents about her conversation. They get unnecessary feedback from [people] filled with minimizing their experiences. December 26, 2022, 7:40 AM. "There's a part of your heart that hurts." hitType: 'event', So, whats next for the reality TV mom, and what are fans saying about it? ", Another user pointed out that the Plath family seems to give off a negative vibe as the comment read, "There's something behind these parents smiles. }); While the show is yet to premiere, it looks like the audience has already formed an impression about them. "No problem," he said. One of the major storylines this season has been the fact that Lydia has been in touch with a boy she met during a family retreat. Their rules are as stringent as ever, the person dealing with the brunt of it all is Lydia, seeing that she is currently the oldest sibling living under their roof. During a dramatic final scene Ethan comes to tell his parents and siblings that he's moving away with Olivia but it ends in a tense interaction with them on the front lawn. And, she and Ethan treated the kids to some sugary food. They restricted access to TV, radio, video games, and the internet. eventAction: 'click_image_ads' }) Had he done nothing but simply sit down and shut up, Maria would have NEVER known, nor his supposed wife, that anyone was in the crowd to perhaps jeopardized the performances of his sister and so-called schizo wife! GMA Ginger Zee Pulls Out Her Hair On Live TV? ", "So happy that #welcometoplathville is back! }); By. Their parents are so manipulating, and they put up a sweet loving front as if their doing nothing wrong!! Welcome to Plathville's Ethan Plath on His Parents' Separation - Peoplemag Kim and her husband have come under fire for their beliefs and methods, which include prohibiting the watching of TV, drinking soda, and having a cell phone, as many believe this lifestyle is way too extreme. hitType: 'event', eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), Meanwhile, Moriah, 18 - who has also moved out of the family home with brother Micah - had her first date with Max. ga('ads.send', { Welcome to Plathville premiere, fans slam Kim and Barry Path. ga('ads.send', { We won't post to any of your accounts without asking first, In order to view the video, please allow Manage Cookies. Some people in the fandom are going to get some pretty strange vibes from that, but its not uncommon that a daughter whose beliefs so closely aligns with her Dad would choose to live with her Dad instead of Mom Kim, whom she doesnt seem to trust anymore. 'Welcome To Plathville' fans say Kim, Barry are 'emotionally The Plath family matriarch, 49, also told Olivia that she wanted to start wedding planning the next morning. Why is she the only one doing work inside the house? But, she stops the kids from interacting like normal human beings. Your email address will not be published. gads_event = event; }); } Plathville tells the story of the . But right now I think were both happy to move on.. #welcometoplathville pic.twitter.com/krXfdeQRhY, Mother Exhausted from the House of Tired (@QtwiddaBooT) November 11, 2020, Meaww noted that like Olivia and Ethan last season, Micah and Moriah cant spend time with their siblings unsupervised. window.googletag.pubads().addEventListener('slotOnload', function(event) { In the local news article, Kims education at Florida State University and her experience dancing there are mentioned. "I don't know if that is just how you were raised, where if there is a problem you just dont address it, but in my family if theres a problem you address it head on and then you find a solution to it. Woman's Day also reported Barry leads the Plath family band. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), And, most fans slam Kim and Barry Plath for bad parenting. Welcome to Plathville 's Ethan Plath isn't choosing sides when it comes to his parents' recent split. }) ", In her own confessional Olivia revealed that they had no choice but to "fight" and "cut out everything that doesn't want us to make it. Olivia Plath Posts About 'Abusive Behaviors' After Welcome to ", Finally, she concluded with a post from account The Black Sheep Survives that encouraged people to "stop excusing abusive behaviors/downplaying it. These are the WORST parents EVER . #welcometoplathville, Lydia, do not let your emotionally manipulative (gaslighting) parents make you feel guilty for your normal, healthy, individuation, evolving into an adult, process. We've been working on getting it ready all fall, so the house is ready to go . Say it is a lie. One fan wrote, regretful of their own past actions these parents are raising children without outside influence for their protection and as soon as they are teens throw them out for acting defiant. He has more maturity and character and capability in in his pinky than Ethan has EVER displayed!!! Calling the two the worst parents ever although from where many of us sit all the children are doing pretty damn good. It's INSANE!" "So happy that #welcometoplathville is back! These parents are delusional. The episode ends with Ethan's tearful siblings watching him walk away. "After considerable thought and discussion, we have decided to end our marriage," the . In one episode of Welcome to Plathville, . I know there's things that they don't like about us, but I mean, it's crazy to me how it's gotten to this point. "Lydia, do not let your emotionally manipulative (gaslighting) parents make you feel guilty for your normal, healthy, individuation, evolving into an adult, process. "Whenever I confront you about something you just freeze up, which is not communicating. Welcome to Plathville fans are having a closer look at matriarch Kim Plath's ugly side, as she often comes across as cold and unfeeling. Olivia Plath's parents aren't as much of a part of Welcome to Plathville as her in-laws, but with the way things are going with Kim and Barry right now, that may be for the best. So they cant be the worst parents ever. (Lydia has four younger brothers and sisters who still live at home.). Ethan Plath, Moriah Plan, and Micah Plath all have strained (or in Ethan's case, nonexistent) relationships with their mom and dad because of their decision to reject some of their parents . Kelsea Ballerini, Chase Stokes Get Cozy at Rangers Game, Welcome to Plathville: Get to Know the Plath Family, How Much Reality Stars Get Paid for 'Bachelor,' 'The Challenge' and More. }); Welcome to Plathville airs Tuesdays at 10 p.m. Kim, in particular, comes off cold towards her older children and fans believe there are two sides to the mother. All rights reserved. Others thought Kim wanted to keep Lydia under her thumb because she relied on her to keep the household running smoothly. }) is gil bates parents still alive - cheapcarshippingrates.com Hosanna Plath, the oldest Plath daughter, is still absent.Hosanna's lack of screen time has long baffled fans. The Welcome to Plathville parents raised their nine kids in rural Georgia on a small farm. The minute Barry deviates from any sort of the fundamentalist beliefs that he has drilled into those kids, or God forbid, starts dating again? I know, easier said than done #welcometoplathville #plathville, Honestly, Lydia singing scares me because countless horror films & TV series are based on a girl/daughters emotions & freedoms being suppressed due to religious zealot family members, school bullies, and trauma. Next: My Big Fat Fabulous Life: Was Chase Just A Paid Boyfriend On The Show? Alaskan Bush People Noah Brown Celebrates Milestone, Vanderpump Rules Stassi Schroeder Expecting Baby #2. Welcome to Plathville follows Kim and Barry Plath and their nine children; Ethan, Hosanna, Micah, Moriah, Lydia, Isaac, Amber, Cassia and Mercy, who they are raising in an unconventional way in rural Georgia. Currently the eldest son of 19 Kids and Counting star's Michelle and Jim-Bob Duggar is serving a 12.5 year prison sentence for possessing some unsavory materials focusing on underage girls. DDWTD Karen Cuts Teen Darian Derrico Loose First Taste Of Freedom, Emma Johnston All Teeth, Enjoys Spicy Sweet 16 Bash With Friends, Amy Roloff Says Never Goodbye But Til We Meet Again, Dad, American Idol Jon Hatfield Wins Golden Ticket With Tearjerker, Lacey Chabert, Will Kemp Dancing Again, This Time In New Hallmark Mystery, Avalon Padron Shows Tony & Mykelti How Its Done, Kanye Wests Ex Flame Flaunts Second Skin On Instagram. #WelcomeToPlathville" tweeted a fan. I just love Ethan and . Way to be yet another follower, another undereducated, over opinionated sheep. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), "I look at Ethan and I do feel really hurt that I'm his adversary," Barry, who was Ethan's best man, said in a confessional. Fans slammed the Plath parents for that all over again. Welcome to Plathville mom Kim Plath also home schooled the children. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), In addition to classes, the space will be used for karaoke, ballroom dancing, and comedy shows on the weekends. hitType: 'event', All articles, images, product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. MEAWW is an initialism for Media Entertainment Arts WorldWide. Saving Private Ryan Star Tom Sizemore Dead At 61, Hallmark: Game Of Love Stars Kimberley Sustad, Brooks Darnell, Tom Sandoval & Raquel Leviss Affair Going On For A While. Season four of the show aired on May 17, 2022, and it's been a crazy ride so far. Barry and Kim have serious issues with Ethan's wife, Olivia Plath, and it's been reported that the Plath parents believe their daughter-in-law is possessed by evil spirits. "You are not going to walk over to my wife. Aubrey Chorpenning has been a freelance writer since December 2016 and has primarily focused on reality TV and celebrity news. eventAction: 'click_adunit' The thing is, Lydia doesnt know Barry the single man, only Barry the loving Father. So, are you surprised by Kim Plaths latest life decision? "I'm learning it all" Moriah said in a confessional before fans see the break-up scene with Max as they sit on a dock together. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement unless specified. What do you think? And for more Welcome to Plathvillenews, come back toTV Shows Ace. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), Kim and Barry insist on seeing Olivia who is sat waiting in the car but Ethan refuses to let them near his wife. ga('ads.send', { document.querySelector("#google_image_div").addEventListener('click',function(){ }); So, what's next for the reality TV mom, and what are fans saying about it? The season 2 premiere of Welcome to Plathville is right around the corner, and if you're unfamiliar with the show, let us fill you in here.. Kim and Barry Plath have nine children and used to live . On Reddit,Welcome to Plathvilleviewers are talking about Kim Plaths new business venture. I don't want to preach at you. Ethan and his wife Olivia moved with younger Plath sister Moriah . When social services finds that room theyre gonna have a lot of questions once they go through all the scrawling on the wall., Do yall see this?!!
Wyndham Skyline Tower Presidential Suite, Going To Court For Driving Without A License, Empty Recording Studio Space For Rent, Examples Of Democratic Leaders In The Bible, Articles P