Giant Eagle Inc | Complaints | Better Business Bureau Profile Desired outcome: I have been shopping there for 20 years and I was treated very rudely to a point that I may go somewhere else to do my shopping. She acted as though I was trying to do something bad. I purchased an 8 piece mixed chicken, from hot food for $7.99, on December 28th from theGiant Eagle at 6204 US Route 30, Greensburg, PA. I did so and spoke with 3 representatives and opened up a case. 8% of Giant Eagle employees are Hispanic or Latino. Top 138 Giant Eagle Pharmacy Reviews - consumeraffairs.com File a complaint. Complaint about Giant Food Stores? File now, we help resolve it! He wrote a report but did not have anything to give me as a receipt, but he said someone would call me. Thank you. A refund was processed today, December 29, 2022, to *** *******We apologize for any inconvenience. Quick Look: Dead Rising 3: Operation Broken Eagle by Giant Bomb. We would like to apologize for the consumers experience at the Stelzer location. Recent Google Reviews. Tip for consumers:Please be nice to the people that serve you. BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. I tell them it stops when the tank is full. They told me that the manager of the store that I made the purchase at was the one supposed to handle the issue. Everytime I go through it a shift manager has to come over so I can complete my transaction cause your system is so flawed. Your answers will help us bring you a fresher, friendlier and more convenient experience every time you shop. On pick up on Dec17 prices increased. The program was launched at 34 locations in 2021. Giant Eagle, (store #4029). Giant Eagle Maintenance and Repair Service Level Requirements Supplier Code of Conduct Customers Privacy Policy Terms of Use Notice of Pharmacy Privacy Practices Digital Millennium Copyright Act UPDATE: March 10, 2022 I guess Heinen's will be my home store. I had to go to Kroger to get a cake for my granddaughter. December 29, 2022Better Business Bureau520 E Main Street, Suite 100Carnegie, PA 15106RE: Complaint ID ********This letter is in response to the complaint submitted by ***** ****** to the BetterBusiness Bureau regarding their experience at the Grove City Giant Eagle located at2173 Stringtown Road Grove City, OH 43123. i recently shopped at the local giant eagle for groceries. Working at Giant Eagle, Inc.: 4,213 Latest Reviews | Indeed.com I would give no stars but a minimum of one star is needed. i had over one dollar on the advantage card for fuel perks for gas. Branch address 1300 Country Club Road, Monongahela, PA, 15063, US. Why stop with ads in the mail? Ripoff Report Needs Your Help! It's unbelievably immoral and despicable! Giant Eagle 3239 Washington Pike, Bridgeville, 38 Complaints and I asked that they contact me and one customer service representative never even filed the complaint. This happened on November 6th, 2022. at around 1600. 2412 customer reviews of Giant Eagle. i shop at giant eagle here in mayfield heights then have to go to heinens just to buy the milk for my wife! BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. This person was watching everyone in the line as if they were stealing. Consumers complaining about Giant Eagle most frequently mention customer service problems.Giant Eagle ranks 114th among Grocery sites. Giant Eagle Reviews - 36 Reviews of Gianteagle.com | Sitejabber And because of this despicable harassment and discrimination, I will be filing a discrimination/harassment complaint to the Ohio attorney general, Better Business Bureau, and Ohio Civil Rights Commission! Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. I am actually highly disgusted with this kind of customer service and hope this won't continue . So here's one problem, why would you give a customer ahead of us their prescription while you said you were closed and then not answer us when we rang the bell? they had no problem refunding my fuel perks then. We will forward their concerns to the pharmacy and regional leader. Shame on you! Franks Restaurant Hudson Fl | giant eagle erie pa yorktown It was for curbside pick up. I was charged for this, but when I arrived I asked the curbside delivery driver to take them off my bill. I don't know what was up her skirt today but it was totally uncalled for. Extremely poor customer service at #43 township of pine market district. Customer Reviews are not used in the calculation of BBB Rating, i called giant eagle today at 1pm i asked to fill my meds, he called back and left a message and stated only one could not be refilled, and that they must call my doctor, however when i arrived to pick up my meds, they only had one ready, i stated where is my vitamin b vitamin d, metropol and my blood pressure meds, i went back and forth with them and Phil and Annie are telling me that i have not filled any of my medication since January 22, 22, i advised them that i have filled with then for 15 years and i have always filled my meds every 30 days, they told me i was lying, i then begin recording them, then she finally says you filled in 10/22, i said okay i received a 90 day supply, however all my scripts per them had expired, so why did they not reach out to my doctor to renew my meds, the pharmacy tells me the only way she can find my meds is if I have the rx number and can i look for it, i said that's not my job, i said can you give me a couple of pills because my blood pressure is high and i do not feel well, she refused to give me a couple of my blood pressure meds, I said to Annie this could prevent me from having a stroke or heart attack and she refused. The butchers are LAZY! Especially the old ones, to think they have nothing better to do than be rude on the phone and then start crying if we're out of stock on something. My parents come here to get produce, and they got me into the habit, too. As I was making my sandwich today, 9-29-18 the entire center of the You know that the wheelchair is dangerous, and yet you still allow Sally Dodds US. but they want to play that silly "security reasons " game. Never had such a bad experience before. There was a manager standing at front of store with one cashier checking out a long line of customers. Well guide you through the process. Piss off! Country fried steak & eggs were. I was told I would hear back in 2 to 3 weeks. Ripoff Report on: Giant Eagle - Giant eagle metabank visa paypower prepaid card vermilion ohio. I have been going back and forth with customer service about a $10 bonus perk i never got. Regina Zajac, [protected] [protected]@zoominternet.net. How does that help with a person that wants a grocery list AHEAD of time? Heather works the front end of the store she is very rude loud screaming at other employees that work there she made one of the older women cashier's cry in front of customers she screams at them right infront of customers one of your employees that worked there for over 45years retired because of her getting in her face pointing her finger and screaming infront of customers something needs to be done with her you don't treat people that way especially your elders and never scream infront of customers thank you for your time, Desired outcome: ***** *******. In our case the order was to be collected on Dec17, ordered Dec 15, and early December 16 website disallowed any changes. Giant Eagle Grocery Store Hours and Location info near Indianapolis. Here clients can delve deep into delicious meals, and taste. GIANT EAGLE - 38 Reviews - 318-320 Cedar Ave, Pittsburgh, PA - Yelp The rudeness of store associate and unwillingness to help. Find 477 listings related to Giant Eagle Grocery in Washburn on YP.com. I have 3 children ,2 of which are very sick . I'm frustrated. I gave her the substitutions and one additional item. This Giant Eagle is in Blacklick Ohio on E. Broad. Fresh food. Besides customers who witnessed this spectacle, talk with Sue who was the only employee there who displayed any empathy. Here are 20 things you might not know about Giant Eagle. Good Morning. I never got it and spent $212.13 i can see. When it didn't scan after many attempts I took it to the guy and he told me they don't cash out scratch offs and didn't scan it himself just shrugged his shoulders and said there wasn't anything he could do about it. I will write and call to everyone I can to let them know how horribly I was treated. My 18 year old daughter was with me and we went into the liquor part of the store to get vodka because my 26 year old niece likes vodka. everytime i go theirs always issues! Ordered wife's birthday cake online, picked up in Glenshaw store on 11/10/22. This did not just happen, it's been over 3 years now. Something needs done. Desired outcome: Last friday, I placed an order for pickup at Giant Eagle. Had two employees and their manager jumping down my throat over a mask after I explained to them that I have a medical condition, and it isn't proactive for me to wear a mask, they proceeded to harass me and refused service. No need to bother with long lines or product availability. The last time I purchased Giant Eagle Pasteurized Half and Half, it was $3.79 for a half gallon. The associate said to go ahead. Are u serious?!? The Giant Eagle Grocery App is the best tool for online and in-store shopping and saving! So I went to the self-checkout, and there I was harassed by two other employees. For example, pharmacy business hours are 8a-8p. Although I very much appreciate a wheelchair that I can put my mother in (the only way she can shop) it has become dangerous. When I got to the store, the young man took my card in and re-ran it for payment. Be the first one to write a review. Don't deserve even 1 star for that area. I have been having reoccurring issues with medication not being in stock at this pharmacy over the last year. Flu shots are only available from 10a-6p. I was then instructed during the last most recent time to call in at least 3 days in advance to give the pharmacy a heads up when my next prescription would be sent in by my doctors office to help with these stocking issues. I went today 6-2-2021, asked for short ribs. Highly disappointed! They told me it was the best they could do and offered no solutions. Giant Eagle, Inc. insights Based on 2,093 survey responses Areas for improvement Fair pay for job Sense of belonging General feeling of work happiness It was a job to perform Diesel Mechanic (Former Employee) - Bedford, OH - March 1, 2023 Was paid to perform a job that " WE" agreed to. It's absolutely disgusting how you're employees treat their customers, an absolute disgrace, unethical! This is unacceptable. This has not been a one-time thing, this has been an ongoing issue with me complaining to corporate GE and yet nothing has been done about it. They finally got their prescription and we pulled up to find a shade pulled that said they were closed, drive thru, and they were short staffed. 1. I hard getgo higher up boss dont care give 2 unpaid 15minuts brake and 30minuts lunch. I am one of you best patrons; I spend hundreds and hundreds of Dollars at Giant Eagle. Giant Eagle has been my primary grocery store for years and as it seems with the addition of (in my opinion not needed) hardware section, there are many products that are no longer available therefore causing me to now search out a new primary location. I am extremely dissatisfied with the service provided to me today. International Association of Better Business Bureaus. They kicked my special needs 3 year old grandaughter out for not wearing a mask! When we first started curbside we called customers after their orders were shopped to go over substitutions and out of stocks. Giant Eagle is an American supermarket chain with stores in Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Indiana, and Maryland. Regards, Not a good look for Giant Eagle. Giant Eagle's meat is also a better variety than other stores. Their produce is always rotten. Pay for this replacement part that your car wash broke. i purchased unlimited carwash as a Christmas gift and she lost it before putting it on the car. It has been a reoccurring issue monthly. I took the paper back to Giant Eagle the next day and they told me that it was an edible image on the cake. Read full review of Giant Eagle and 1 comment. I was not sure what she usually drinks so my daughter and I were discussing it as she pays more attention to this stuff than I do. plus-circle Add Review. Category Food & Beverages. I have proof in black-and-white. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. This incident happened on friday june 24, 2022 @ 05:14pm, store #617 in geneva ohio. I did in multiple. Our Benefits | Giant Eagle Careers As I was making my sandwich today, 9-29-18 the entire center of the You know that the wheelchair is dangerous, and yet you still allow Sally Dodds US. (419 . The service has always been rude, but now they have become even worse. I. auth #04520C I like that i get discounts on gas when i shop. 0 Views . I went to pick up my prescription today 3.22.22, this prescription is filled by a Doctor every 30 days, Which mea to pick up that day, per your customer service at the pharmacy who stated we now have a right not to fill it for 2 days, are you kidding me no you don't. Ray Saunders 614 Now, after months of working, somebody in corporate had this grand idea of letting the customers text the shoppers while their orders are being shopped. I gave this store a lot of business - Never Again! Before the young man gave me the total, he asked me if I knew how much was on the June 16, 4 or 430ish pm heath Ohio How do I get to use my car was pass now that I lost the sticker before I was able to put it on the windshield, cashier tried to fight my husband in from of the people, Read full review of Giant Eagle and 1 comment, 16 years' experience in successful complaint resolution, Each complaint is handled individually by highly qualified experts, Last but not least, all our services are absolutely free. Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Giant Eagle. Pay for this replacement part that your car wash broke. The cherry turnovers had no cherries in them. I can't help but to notice a 1 star for most of the reviews. GIANT EAGLE SUPERMARKET - 15 Photos & 16 Reviews - Yelp Giant Eagle, the store lead is a creep too. The use of Perks is different in this program also, as now 50 perks can be used for $1 off your total gas or grocery bill. Desired outcome: To the point when the customers would just straight up insult the shoppers. I was told i needed to spend $30 in 1 trip. This is the email I received 12/14/22: This is unacceptable. I ordered my food and got my receipt. Please get rid of this person. Giant Eagle reviews & complaints. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Giant Eagle: Reviews, Complaints, Customer Claims, Page 2 | ComplaintsBoard Hello, This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. This is unacceptable. Giant Eagle Reviews Updated Mar 3, 2023 Find Reviews Clear All Full-time, Part-time English Filter Found 2,753 of over 3K reviews Sort Popular Popular COVID-19 Related Highest Rating Lowest Rating Most Recent Oldest First 3.5 53 % Recommend to a Friend 60 % Approve of CEO Laura Karet 952 Ratings Companies can't alter or remove reviews. Their were no signs and so i stood in the pick up line for 15 minutes just to find out i needed to be in the drop-off line. Toll-Free Phone: 1-877-868-8947 Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m.-8:00 p.m. (EST) Saturday 9:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m. (EST) Sunday 12:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. (EST) Local/International Phone: 614-658-3970 Fax: 1-877-291-8154 or 614-921-9866 Email Customer Service: service@gianteaglecontacts.com Mailing Address Giant Eagle Contact Lenses Customer Service Dept. Giant Eagle - car wash I paid for a SHOWROOM car wash and parts of my car weren't even touched! My cake was accepted the morning of however it was never prepared and I was left cakeless on my daughter's birthday. The apple turnovers were made with mushy applesauce and were tasteless. cashier tried to fight my husband in from of the people, Extremely poor customer service at #43 township of pine market district, 16 years' experience in successful complaint resolution, Each complaint is handled individually by highly qualified experts, Last but not least, all our services are absolutely free. they would not take my refund of just a couple od things because it was a online/delivery order and the customer service desk told me they cant do my refund cuz they dont do those! Wide selection of produce, meat and general grocery products. The store is in Brooklyn ohio. My desired outcome would be a refund, but since I don't have the receipt, that probably isn't possible. Giant Eagle Columbus - Hilliard, 6700 Hayden Run Rd (Reviews, address As a public service if you are unable to serve your customers to the best of your ability and abide by the law, then you deserve to be shutdown and go bankrupt. The public deserves better than the service that GE provides. Of the others, I choose G.E. At the time he was picking up the prescription he presented a transferred prescription coupon entitling us to $15 off of groceries, which was suppose to be put on our Giant Eagle rewards card. Overpriced! I have been in the consumer rating business for many years and never seen it as bad as this before. Retail Store Locations; Restaurant Hours; Department Stores; Government Sales and Auctions; . GIANT EAGLE, INC. in Alhambra, CA | Company Info & Reviews Company Information Sponsored Links Company Contacts MING LANG JAN Chief Executive Officer 200 S Palm Ave Alhambra, CA 91801 Reviews Write Review There are no reviews yet for this company. something is seriously wrong here, what happened to the vow to help and save people life, customer service, integrity, values was awful. I mostly shop at giant eagle for gift cards to earn fuel back. I am first off disappointed by the new renovation. Better Business Bureau: Very disappointing. Also, why did i not earn perks on Dec. 17 and Dec. 22? I look forward to my perks and using them when I can get a full tank of gaswhich I have been doing for years. I purchased 3- $100 gift cards via the Giant Eagle App. I went to get a replacement today and it was almost $200. Hello ********* I should have asked to speak to someone because Im guessing if my daughter was 12 it wouldnt have been an issue. Very abrasive. Explore an interactive map with places nearby. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. I even told her i had to get out of my vehicle with a new diagnosed spine issue, of which i was there trying to get my first prescription, and had to wave the 6 cars behind me that the drive thru was closed. Check out charged $16.99. named Heather - very immature for the title that she holds. January 31, 2023Better Business Bureau520 E Main Street, Suite 100Carnegie, PA 15106*** ********* *** ********, This letter is in response to the complaint submitted by *** **** *****regarding not receiving, $15.00 in earned coupons from the pharmacy. Giant Eagle, Inc. Diesel Mechanic Review: It was a job to perform We pulled up behind a car and waited 20 minutes! Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Giant Eagle's Customer Service is despicable! The associate was extremely rude to me. [To assist us in bringing this matter to a close, we would like to know your view on the matter.] I have not been able to use them, so I automatically open my bank account because I thought that I received the refund, but nothing. 108 total complaints in the last 3 years. The kitchen manager needs fired. I purchased chicken salad Giant Eagle last night, 9-28-18. I know it is only one customer for giant eagle in Western PA so it doesnt matter to Giant Eagle but I am going to stop shopping at their stores all together. At first, it was alright, but it progressively got worse along the way. I received an e-mail that convinced me that Giant Eagle is not sorry for the racism committed against African Americans in your stores. AND i understand some giant eagle's are charging for those bags! Oh and by the way, they have been shopping there under the same circumstance s for the last 3 months! Spacious and very clean store. File a complaint. Giant Eagle has extremely terrible customer service. I spoke with a lady at the front desk she allowed me to exchange the item for a fresh pack however this is just not pleasing and highly uncomfortable Thank you . Either the employees/attendants don't understand because they make big issues of either money up front or "How much gas". Bonita Springs, FL Giant Eagle Grocery Hours And Location Giant Eagle was first founded in 1918, by three families - Goldstein, Porter, and Chait. Giant Eagle Grocery - CentralPercentum GetGo. Outrageous. I completed the online form prior to presenting at the Giant Eagle Pharmacy on Interchange Road in Erie PA, where weekday pharmacy hours are 8a-8p. Wide selection of private brand goods. Health & Wellness Medical, Dental and Vision Plans Prescription Drug Coverage I think i talked to a team lead? Its absolutely disgusting how youre employees treat their customers, an absolute disgrace and unethical! Giant Eagle Grocery - CentralPercentum GetGo. They can't because it's simply laziness. Giant Eagle, Inc. Employee Reviews in Freedom, PA - Indeed I was aggressively harassed and discriminated against on 12/24/20 around 12:40pm at the 2801 E. Waterloo Rd. It is very challenging to get answers from customer service. I buy brand name wines and medicines and detergents at this store and its also in walking distance. So, what does the staff do, they flip you off, argue and even have a pharmacist there that wants to fight because you call them lazy for not doing their job. Information provided by various external sources. I talked to the team member Pam today 3/7/22 who did not seem very friendly or helpful and then told me they still cant guarantee this medication will be in stock within 3 days. Phone number +1 412 914 0830. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. Giant Eagle.. Canfield Ohio A guy with a strange accent was very rude and started to yell at me. Store associate did not receive full count of prescription, doesn't listen to emploeeys side of complaint, cashier tried to fight my husband in from. A necessary evil. Wasn't willing to help and nor was her co-worker Sandy. Put prices on product instead of bar code or make sure bar code is right. This complaint was posted by a verified customer. In fact I am going there tomorrow for my flu shot, and my Moderna Booster ouchWe even have a StarBucks inside our Giant Eagle I have been a loyal customer of Giant Eagle , SquirrelHill , Pittsburg , PA , since our UPMC days in the late 1980s . Kitchen employees told me to go to cashier to have it removed. She hardly had a voice and could hardly hold her head up. I would think one of the best and most expensive grocery stores in eastern Ohio could afford a new wheelchair. What they do NOT tell you is that now, if you buy one, it's down to $1.25! Giant Eagle carries a vast array of groceries and features a full-service pharmacy, bakery, dry cleaners, deli, and cheese shop. View contact details and reviews for Giant Eagle Columbus at 6700 Hayden Run Rd, Hilliard, OH, or write a review. I was very upset. I hate to think this is representative of the culture at Giant Eagle because if it is, I'll be writing about this in articles I ghostwrite for a large client in New York. File a complaint. Please update the website to indicate when a service is not available during regular business hours. So Giant Eagle, who sold me an unusable card, refuses to help me and punted me back to Columbia who also refuses to help me. Pay is not enough and they use you as a tool rather than a hard working human being. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. For further assistance, please reach out to them directly. Made formal complaint with Customer Care. It always smells bad. 6932 West Central Ave, Toledo, OH 43617. Your Rochester bakery dept ruined my 6year old sons birthday and the disappointment and cries that came from him when I told him he wasnt going to get the cake he picked out. On Monday, September 19, I purchased what was supposed to be a USDA Prime NY Strip steak @~$21/lb. One gift card was able to be redeemed on fuel, the other two continuously were said to have a zero balance even though they had never been used. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. Ive talked to several managers ,I have written everybodys name down and I even spoke with giant Eagles corporate office . Note that complaint text that is displayed might not represent all complaints filed with BBB. The pin is required for an online purchase, and I do not have a Columbia store locally. Our only son was born @ Magee Womens Hospital in Pittsburg . I explained to them my same situation, and they continued to harass me and discriminate.They tried to tell me that wearing a mask is the law now, they are sorely mistaken. Even the cheapest of car wash. In Giant Eagle (I prefer to call it Giant Vulture), you get these ads saying, for example 'Buy 4 for $5 - before was $1.79 each'. I will NEVER shop at the Giant Eagle in Cranberry Twp, pa store again and I will make sure that I will spread the word. I suggest that customers avoid this location as long as this individual is working here. The only ones breaking the law were your employees, so you should probably inform your employees on the ADA law, because they all broke it when I informed them of my medical condition and how they are breaking the ADA law by harassment, discrimination and refusal of service of someone with a medical condition. I don't give into tyranny and unconstitutional acts of the government and these fear mongering dictators. This is not acceptable. Management also doesn't know how to utilize people to their best ability. I want to come back. Customer Reviews. Giant Eagle A multibillion dollar company has scammed a consumer out of $200 Desired outcome: Our Team Members enjoy safe and friendly workplaces that offer several benefits plans specific to Giant Eagle stores, warehouses and business services group offices. Job Work/Life Balance Its unbelievably immoral and despicable! As with every shopping trip I informed the cashier that I would be using an ebt card and a cash card. It was 445 pm today and the sub sandwich area was not closing or anything I see lazy employees! Wedge-tailed eagle - Wikipedia Was contacted by customer service, and was basically told that they condone harassment, abuse, hate, discrimination, and refusal of public service to anyone with a medical condition who are unable to wear a mask.
Who Inherited Sammy Davis Jr Estate?, The Stranger Wore A Gun Location, Articles G