Highly recommend. We highly recommend the trip and Capt. Family Water Adventures 331 Scuba & Snorkelling Boat Tours James was our guide and was perfect! Attractions and Tours | Ocean Isle Inn Bottlenose Dolphins, Ospreys, Lighthouses and more. He even made a rest stop for us. Our family booked 1/2 day with Epic Excursions and it was a wonderful experience. Inshore/near shore fishing charters offers visitors an opportunity to fish creeks, jetties and marshlands; while off [] 2022 2. It was amazing!!!! Highly Recommend!!! The house at 2283 Dolphin Shores Dr SW #2 Supply, NC 28462 was built in 2015 and was last sold on 08/15/2017. Totally relaxing boat ride while sipping on a glass of wine. ProFishNC Charters Fishing Report, Fishing Forecast and Fishing Tips for Wilmington, Figure Eight Island, Topsail & Wrightsville Beach, NC Dolphin Watching Tours Wilmington At Sand Dollar Flats well search for Sand Dollars and we may even see a few Dolphin along the way. We did see dolphins while paddle boarding! Private Boat Charters Relax and take in the beautiful scenery as the captain chauffeurs you to the local hot spots on the water. Wilmington is excellent for a daily whale watching experience. Celebrating our anniversary, my husband and I enjoyed a 3 hour private tour of the waterways surrounding Wrightsville beach. Easy from the initial inquiry on! Fresh fish instead ot turkey for dinner, I hope to make it a tradition. This was absolutely magical. Morning Dolphin Watch: 8:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. ( $32 Adult, $22 Children 12 and younger, $10 Under 18 months) Afternoon Dolphin Watch: 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. ($32 Adult, $22 Children 12 and younger, $10 Under 18 months) Sunset Dolphin Watch: Call for times! The 1,608 sq. Now it's your turn. Our Guarantee If you do not see dolphins you get to ride again for FREE. Will definitely book again next time I am down :). TourH2O even allowed our two dogs along for the ride! Click here to call 910-338-3134 910-338 . With the Cape Fear River to our west and the Atlantic Ocean to our east, Wilmington and our Island Beaches have a rich and storied nautical tradition. Capt Charlies Adventures - Family Fun Boating Tours Carolina Beach & Wilmington NC - Family Boating Attractions - Boat Rentals - Explore Private Beaches & Private Islands - Kids Sharks Teeth Hunt - Dolphin Tours - Custom Boat Tours Anywhere in the Cape Fear Area 910-262-3474 Private Tours, School Field Trips, Family Reunions, Wedding Parties, Memorials for Deceased, Business Get Together, Private Dinner Cruise (bring your own food). Reserve your spot today on a seasonal group cruise or a private charter. We can visit various beaches, take in some great scenic views, disembark for a cocktail or two, while we enjoy some of the waterfront restaurants and bars. Right off the coast in Southern California you'll find a huge dolphin pod or herd, and it's some of the largest in the world. Kure Beach Tours & Cruises - Wilmington and Beaches We connected to the boats speaker and played our own music while cruising through the waterway and then parked at Masonboro for a private beach experience. Captain Ian & Kristi made our work event fun and exciting. We were hosting a corporate meeting here in Wilmington and wanted to provide them with a fun, local experience. I would definitely recommend this tour. Add Comment We offer a variety of outdoor activities in Wrightsville Beach that can be customized to fit your wishes and desires! We had an amazing fishing trip, and caught a good amount of tuna. What happens on the boat stays on the boat. Inmans favorites. Best day celebrating our anniversary on the water! Wilmington Water Tours 52 Boat Charters "Cool little tour around the Cape Fear River, Captain Wendy was awesome, she was entertaining and." more 2. Please call for times! We definitely want to book again with him, possibly a sunset tour or fishing trip. This was so much fun!!! Events. Call or see the online booking for times (tour times can be checked without booking). WHEN: Set out for tours of the largest amphibious battle site of the Civil War or spend time with locals hearing about treasured island tales. ProFishNC Charters Fishing Report, Fishing Forecast and Fishing Tips for Wilmington, Figure Eight Island, Topsail & Wrightsville Beach, NC Cash, MC, Visa accepted. Wrightsville Beach Dolphin Watching Tours The North Carolina Coast is home to numerous water species but none as beloved as the Atlantic bottlenose dolphin. cruise in protected waters off the Outer Banks, NC. Our captain was awesome and very knowledgeable. Known as a premiere surf location; Carolina Beach has many activities that take advantage of this beach gem. More Info. I have been out on the Miss Hatteras several times before for a full day of fishing in the gulf stream, always enjoyable and always caught fish. Cape Fear RiverToursoffers several sightseeing and sunset cruisesalong the downtown Wilmington riverfront and also nature tours that travel up the cypress-lined Northeast Cape Fear River. We learned a lot and really enjoyed Captain Brian's company and boat. 4008 E Dolphin Dr , Oak Island, NC 28465 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $1,150,000. Everything went smoothly, and we were pleased. Join the Calabash Fishing Fleet for offshore, nearshore, gulf stream chargers, party boats and dolphin tours. Which places provide the best dolphin & whale watching in North Carolina Coast for adrenaline seekers? Captain Ian was wonderful. Best Dolphin Watching near me in Wilmington, North Carolina Sort:Recommended All Price Open Now Good for Kids 1. Carolina Beach Wilmington & The Three Islands We had an excellent shelling experience with Cpt.Kelly today!Highly recommend for anyone of any age! Afternoon Dolphin Watch - 1:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. Sunset Dolphin Watch - Departs about 2 hours before sunset. Shark's Tooth Island - Capt Charlies Adventures - Family Fun Boating Tours & Excursions Wilmington & Carolina Beach NC Family Attractions - Explore Private Beaches & Islands - Kids Sharks Tooth Hunt - Dolphin Tours - 910-262-3474 Shark's Tooth Island Carolina Beach NC By far our most popular family outing! We were the only people on the island most of the day and snorkeled too. Awesome experience, great place to visit. THE 10 BEST North Carolina Coast Dolphin & Whale Watching Tours Trust me I know. Our group had a wonderful time. The food was awesome, the view was incredible, the location was private and beautiful. Sail Aboard the Crystal Coast Lady Cruises. Taste Carolina Gourmet Food Tours Wilmington, NC 919.237.2254. . Yahoo for Epic Excursions. Calabash Fishing Fleet & Dolphin Tours. Our team had the best time cruising the waters, paddle boarding and relaxing on a sand bar. We are CLOSED SATURDAY & SUNDAY. Shelia is the best! What are the best places for dolphin & whale watching in North Carolina Coast? They are both excellent at what they do. At Carolina Beach NC, Island Hopping and Sightseeing Trips make great family adventures. Join Captain Jamie Wescott aboard The Captain Johnny boat for aGuaranteed Dolphin Watchcruise in protected waters off the Outer Banks, NC. Cape Fear Riverboats - Cape Fear River Scenic Cruises & more All "Dolphin Watching" results in Wilmington, NC, "Cool little tour around the Cape Fear River, Captain Wendy was awesome, she was entertaining and informative the whole tour. Go have an Epic Excursion today! Ft. 108 NE 71st St, Oak Island, NC 28465. Wilmington Water Tours. The owners, Kristie and Captain Ian were awesome. They handle all the details and ensured that the group had a great evening. Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480 Call (910) 200-4002 for more information Spring and Summer tours are available by reservation. There are also several fishing charters that operate out of Wrightsville Beach. These are some whale watching tours with a large number of reviews in Wilmington, NC. Turn on Budleigh St. (next light after ACE Hardware and Pizza Hut- Tread Quarters is on the corner) and go to end. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. He showed us all around and was very informative about the area (which we really were interested in). Sunset Cruises - Capt Charlies Adventures - Family Fun Boating Tours & Excursions Wilmington & Carolina Beach NC Family Attractions - Explore Private Beaches & Islands - Kids Sharks Tooth Hunt - Dolphin Tours - 910-262-3474 Book Now Home Adventures Shark's Tooth Island Alligator Creek Clamming Crabbing Adventure Magnet Fishing Lighthouse Adventure Capt Charlies Adventures - Family Fun Boating Tours Carolina Beach & Wilmington NC - Family Boating Attractions - Boat Rentals - Explore Private Beaches & Private Islands - Kids Sharks Teeth Hunt - Dolphin Tours - Custom Boat Tours Anywhere in the Cape Fear Area 910-262-3474 La Dee Dah Sunset Cruises offersa special sunset cruise experiencea perfect choice for date night or an unforgettable vacation excursionwith friends. Common dolphins are seen a great deal on these tours. Our tour guide was John, who is a marine biologist. See MoreSee Less, me too capt charlie.I am also payin the price for it now, Hosted by MyrtleBeach911.com All Rights Reserved 2023 Capt. If you enjoy the nautical life, you wont be disappointed, Went on a boat cruise for my bachelorette party and it was absolutely perfect! You wont regret it! The fish that we caught were impeccably prepared for us by being impeccably cleaned and cut for our use. He even involved children on the boat with his water testing for the day! Such an amazing experience! Follow road signs to Manteo. Box 111, Manteo, NC 27954. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Set sail with Shamrock Sailing Adventures with Captain Jim and experience two-and-a-halfhours of breathtaking scenery, bird watchingand maybe a dolphin or two. SF1055: Dolphin Watch in Kure Beach - Carolina Beach Realty Our offers include narrated history and sightseeing tours, private charters, and exclusive nature tours with local ecologist Andy Wood. Tours may be added or deleted as needed. Getting all my skinny skin checked out! E-Bike Tours from $90.00 per adult Wilmington Wine and History Stroll 2 Walking Tours from $30.00 We look forward to it! Fall Fishing is now Excellent from Topsail Beach, Wrightsville Beach, to Wilmington, NC. Inman was our guide and he immediately made us feel like we were his buddies just chilling together. With the Cape Fear River to our west and the Atlantic Ocean to our east,Wilmington and our Island Beaches have a rich and storied nautical tradition. . We also cruised a lot and learned some tricks. They were one of the only companies I could find that would take our group of 9 on a captained charter and we had an amazing time! Relax and take in the beautiful scenery as the captain chauffeurs you to the local hot spots on the water. Price $69 - $89 Sanctuary Vineyard Voyage (starting March 2) Adults - $89 Children (5-12 yrs old) - $49 Currituck Sunset Cruises Adults - $69 Children (5-12 yrs old) - $39 Duration 1.5-2.5 Hours Location (s) Duck - Kitty Hawk Kites Town (s) Duck, NC these cruises are not suitable for under 5 years old Captain and crew did a great job and everybody (about 20 people) came back with fish. Definitely a must do whether local or visiting! Relax and take in the beautiful scenery as the captain chauffeurs you to the local hot spots on the water. Enjoy a private cruise over to one of the islands for a steam pot low country boil with spectacular views! Tours in Wilmington NC VisitWilmingtonNC.com Very knowledgeable about the history and wildlife. I took my son and some friends for his 18th birthday to camp and play on a barrier island. Huge plus that on their boat you can take a large group. ($37 Adult, $27 Children 12 and younger . In addition to private charters, Wilmington Water Tours offers historic eco-tours,sunset adventuresand narrated treks along the Cape Fear River. Its your cruise, you choose! Ian and staff are super easy to work with and very accommodating! With our 98.5% success rate of viewing dolphins, the odds are definitely in your favor! Highly recommend for a couple or family looking to relax on the intracoastal waterway. Dolphin Tours Hilton Head | Dolphin Seafari Oliver for a sunset cruise as part of our anniversary trip. Cruise into the sunset with harbor cruises from SoundsideAdventures at Wrightsville Beach, offering island hopping cruises, eco-adventuresand charters to all visitors. I definitely recommend them. You choose the adventure, weve got the boat, now JUST ADD WATER! We don't check our email every day, but will get back to you as soon as we can! We saw lovely views and learned about boating as well as local culture and history. 4008 E Dolphin Dr, Oak Island, NC 28465 | MLS #100371253 | Zillow Book an area fishing charterand enjoy time spent angling on the water. Spend the day cruising, or anchor up on an island. If you're looking for a family adventure in Carolina Beach, board a half-day charter at the Carolina Beach Fishing Center and Marina in the morning, and you'll still have time to spend the afternoon on the beach. Book Now Learn More From $35 These are some highly rated whale watching tours in Wilmington, NC: What are some whale watching tours with a large number of reviews in Wilmington, NC? Epic Excursions is the premier source for custom adventures in Wrightsville Beach, NC. My husband and I scheduled a sunset tour on our honeymoon trip. 1 EstellLee Place, Suite 201, Wilmington, NC 28401 As the seasons change, so do our excursions. Convention District Meeting & Event Venues, SoundsideAdventures at Wrightsville Beach. Enjoy the breathtaking views as you cruise the beautiful waterways around the island of Wrightsville Beach. They had an absolutely wonderful time. The captain and the crew was very accommodating with grilling burgers on the beach and setting everything up. Ted was also very knowledgable about the Wrightsville Beach and Wilmington area and we felt extremely safe with him. We did some exploring via paddle boards, saw views of the ocean and intracoastal, as well as local hot spots only accessible by boat. Eagles Island Cruise | Wilmington Water Tours Board a vessel at the foot of Water Street in downtown Wilmington and see our award-winning Riverwalk from a unique vantage point. Fun, informative afternoon cruising the intracoastal waterway! Our mission is to provide outstanding service and enrich lives by connecting people with beautiful places and unique experiences. Wine Cruises, Ladies or Couples Day Out. See MoreSee Less, Getting all my skinny skin checked out! I highly recommend scheduling a time on one of their tours. Trust me I know! Risky Business Shrimping & Crabbing Charters. Learn More Customer Favorite! Thalian Hall Center for the Performing Arts. Gain a new perspective on our history and ecology as we share fun facts and historical anecdotes as we cruise along the Cape Fear River. In historic Wilmington NC, . The Crystal Coast Lady , double decker Vessel was specially designed to provide 360-degree views for an improved sightseeing experience as you look . The glamping experience looks awesome. Enjoy a relaxing ride on the river on our comfortable catamaran as you learn more about Wilmington, NC from our friendly captain and crew. It's really clean and quiet. This was our best day on vacation yet. Wrightsville Private Boat Charter and Tour | Epic Excursions Kristi and Ian are great. It was a beautiful afternoon and Joe gave us a few options on the Inter-coastal and then kept just the right pace as we we had cocktails and snacks. GENERAL Complimentary Wi-Fi Central Air & Heat Private Beach Access & Walkway Private Pool with 8 Lounge Chairs Pool Dimensions: 14' x 24', 3.5ft shallow, 5ft deep Dolphin mating and birthing can be observed on many cruises. Spend the day cruising, or anchor up on an island. Island Dining Excursion - AMAZING! Toll-Free: 1-877-406-2356, 2023 Wilmington and Beaches CVB All Rights Reserved. ft. home is a 4 bed, 3.0 bath property. This two-hour cruise is ideal for all ages. From $450.00 Up to 13 people 2 Hours Private Sunset Cruise We went on a private charter to Masonboro Island for my Husbands 50th Birthday and it was EPIC! What did people search for similar to dolphin watching in Wilmington, NC? The captain was very informative and interactive with guest. Great family fun. Call 1-877-359-8447 to Reserve over the phone. For the grand finale we saw a nursery of dolphins where we saw mothers, grandmothers and several calves. Capt Charlies Adventures - Family Fun Boating Tours & Excursions He was extremely knowledgeable about the area and the dolphins. Dolphin watching tour guides are well versed in dolphin behavior and habits but are also knowledgeable on our coastal environment and other popular water residents. Lets visit Sharks Tooth Island, find and collect prehistoric sharks teeth and fossils. Our tour went north on the Cape Fear from downtown, they also do a tour that goes south of the Cape Fear", "and the peir. Remember sunscreen, sunglasses, hats and appropriate footwear or water shoes for your activities. 18th Birthday Camping on Masonboro Island, Click here to email info@epicexcursionsnc.com, Click here to view location Public Boat Ramp 109 Causeway Dr, Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480, Click here to visit our Google My Business Profile. We had a great time as they helped us having a superb experience. From scenic water cruises up the Cape Fear River or Intracoastal Waterway to sailing or fishing adventures around our barrier islands, hop aboardand see where the water takes you. We can visit Masonboro Island for shelling and swimming. The best place to see dolphins in Wilmington is at nearby Wrightsville Beach. Carolina Runner Boat Tours 9 Surfing & Windsurfing Bike Tours By PickyTraveler714 The sunset cruise is especially nice, as the boat offers multiple lovely views of the retiring sun. Where To See Dolphins In North Carolina - Complete Guide It was a great birthday getaway! Best day ever and highly recommend a trip with this awesome crew. THE BEST Dolphin & Whale Watching in Wrightsville Beach, NC - Tripadvisor Tiki Tours 12 Boat Charters Boating Tours Surf City We used epic excursions in the week leading up to my wedding to do a private boat charter with my family! Public Boat Ramp 109 Causeway Dr, Wrightsville Beach, NC 28480, Click here to Learn more about activities, Click here to Learn more about boat charters, Click here to Learn more about island dining excursions, Click here to Learn more about oyster farm tour & tasting, Click here to Learn more about paddleboarding, Click here to Learn more about island camping, Click here to Learn more about epic adventures kids camp, Click here to Learn more about who we are, Click here to Learn more about epic explorer news, Click here to Learn more about how to plan an epic sunset cruise party, Click here to Learn more about our #1 choice for things to do when visiting wrightsville beach, nc, Click here to Learn more about all you need to know for island hopping in wrightsville beach, Click here to Learn more about all blog posts, Custom Boat Charters, Tours & Island Adventures in Wrightsville Beach, NC, Click here to visit Oyster Farm Tour & Tasting. 10/10 experience and highly recommend! $220,000. Loved the 2 hour trip out of Ocean Isle with Capt. La Belle Amie Vineyard. In. Riverfront at Market & Water Streets Wilmington, NC 910.794.1866. Hop aboard withWrightsville Performance Sailing and take the helm aboard a beautiful J/80 or simply sit back and let their experienced captain sail you around the island. Whether we have seen dolphins or not the boat ride was worth the money. . yet challenging spin and circuit sessions guided by the charismatic and supportive instructor Danny Blowe with a You can tell he loves his job and loves the waterways and. Arrived to beach chairs , bocce ball and cornhole set out with the set table scape nestled into the dunes a bit on Masonboro Island. Perfect Bachelorette Party with Epic Excursions! From scenic water cruises up the Cape Fear River or Intracoastal Waterway to sailing or fishing adventures around our barrier islands, hop aboard and see where the . Dolphin Watching Tours Wrightsville Beach - Carolina Coast Activities Which places provide the best dolphin & whale watching in North Carolina Coast for kids and families? Captain Johnny's Dolphin Tours | Outer Banks Kristi coordinated the event and she was so helpful and responsive.
Nationwide Insurance Layoffs 2022, Unlv Basketball Recruiting 2022, Articles D