Getting rid of the stock handguard and upgrading to a more modular one is a must. Then you can opt for the Titanium Variant of this same tube that is also made by the same company. I agree with the review; a must-have upgrade. The Carlson 7-Shot Magazine Extension does this and does it well. Click Here to check the current prices of the A&S Enhanced Trigger Guard. This weapon was designed in 1998, and was adopted by the armed forces of Italy, the United States, United Kingdom, among others, and has been used in a variety of conflicts, leading up to the present day. Even on the internet. They are very fun to do and often absolutely necessary. Not a single hiccup once. He currently teaches concealed carry courses and enjoys spending time in Floridas Nature Coast. Sometimes, an intimidating looking gun can give you an edge in competitive shooting. It earns two huge thumbs up for me. These are not drop-in kits and will require a gunsmith to install them so keep that in mind. FAST, FREE shipping over $80! It is both easy to locate by touch and manipulate, with or without gloves. This gives a good wide throw with lots of spill. Titanium is extremely strong, and the finish is unbreakable. Rifled slugs at 100-yards? M4 Series. The T-2 is a small and compact red dot sight suited for almost any kind of rifles and shotguns. I bought a mossberg 500, put all the gear you could want on it, and im in under 500.00. The Benelli M4 is super rugged. I think the Beretta 1301 would have been a good comparison for value. GG&G Benelli Tactical Bolt Releaseis a large, super-fast bolt release pad that makes it far easier to find the small bolt release factory button. The Holosun 507C is a durable shockproof optic that seems to have no issues with the guns recoil. To find the best Benelli M4 upgrades possible! The M600 is slightly better but is also more expensive. Benelli M4 Review: One of the Best Shotguns Ever Made? [2023] The mount is also included with the red dot. It is a great improvement to the lop and length of the stock and an enhancement to the original design of the Benelli M4. Physical protection has been added around the adjustment turrets, and internal changes to protect the electronic components of theAimpoint T2 Micro Red Dot Weapon Sight. This article will go over the best parts and accessories to buy. Its item number is 11703. Select what level shooter you are! It blends in perfectly and attaches with ease. I meant to say: "In the first 4-5 missions with a BENELLI, I had a couple failures." With all that said and done, lets talk about how it did at the range. Its extremely light as well. It allows me to pull the gun into my shoulder a bit tighter and increases my ability to control the gun and its recoil. To increase your shotguns capacity you will need to add an extended magazine tube. I'll add to the IWC crowd. It also features ambidextrous brightness controls, sub-flush adjusters, advanced lens coatings, and a fully sealed, waterproof, hard anodized forged 7075-T6 housing, making the MRO the ultimate mini reflex sight. The Benelli M4 is in wide military usage across the globe and is one of the few shotguns that was built from the ground up to be a combat shotgun. I did not notice a difference in trigger pull or improvement, but the hammer is an American made part. Using an aimpoint t2 in a scalarworks mount on mine. Click Here to check the current prices of the Briley MFG Trigger. The build quality is excellent and it can fire most shotgun ammunition with ease. Can the Benelli M4 reliably shoot Mini-Shells (Buck & Slug)? View Features. I am running a Holosun HE509T mounted to a Botach Rail (BS-BM4H509T) on my Benelli M4 clone (Toros T4). Click Here to check the current prices of The Agency Arms Benelli M4 Handguard. These two components are 922R compliant and perfect for the Benelli M4. This counts as a 922R part, as does the precision machined follower FFT makes. Its a ridiculously simple design. [Ultimate Build] Best Benelli M4 Upgrades - Pew Pew Tactical towards your level. The password should contain at least 8 characters with at least one number or special character. I don't know whether the Benelli could fare better in other elements like mud or water. An American brand that is making the shooters life easier with fabulous accessories they made and making over the years. Federal Tactical LE with FliteControl Wad. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Starting Price: $1,599. As I mentioned, this gun is a beast. To install the 11-inch handguard, you have to remove a snap ring that holds on the sling keeper. For now, this is where we part ways. Love my M4. The rough texture and knurled metal will work great in all conditions and whether or not moisture is present. The gun cannot be imported for civilian sale with the 7 round tube and the famed collapsing M4 stock, which is available to our lucky European firearms enthusiasts. STI 2 Point Rifle Sling - Adjustable Gun Sling In search of a perfect rifle sling with fast-loop, then STI 2 point sling will serve the best service for a Benelli m4 shotgun. Here is a list of some other minor but quite important upgrades that you should slowly purchase down the line. So, What are we waiting for? We'll send you the latest guides and training tips geared But what really makes this model shine is the reticle selection. The standard bolt release is very small and annoying, it can definitely be upgraded to a much better option. [Video+Review] Benelli M4: Best Combat Shotgun? Installation is simple, and removing the original tube does require a heat gun and a little patience to get things loosened up. The Benelli M4 collapsible stock does not require any special tools and is very easy to install. I have a passion for firearms and enjoy writing articles on these topics. You can fix it though with a few American made parts and some of that old fashioned American ingenuity (or Bubba-ing? Read More. You cant stop it. Adding this cylinder choke tube will give you more options when it comes to ammunition and the different types of loads you are shooting. Best sling for the M4 - Benelli - Benelli USA Forums It is designed to be used with both eyes open, providing the operator with maximum situational awareness. Its made out of highly durable aluminum and the lens in it is fully multi-coated as well. I never had an issue with an 870. Comes in real clutch when battery dies in the middle of shooting. Im going to run you through the specs and features; then, well take it to the range here in my home state of Tennessee and at Thunder Ranch in Oregon. It is a rock-solid set up and very clean and streamlined. 3-Gun: Benelli M2, CZ75, AR-15. It was a little unexpected when instructors briefed us on the differences between the M1 (Super 90) and the brand new M4 semiauto that would eventually become the . Comes standard with see-through lens covers and hex bolt mount. I personally recommend the Carlson Tactical Muzzle Brake. Thats not too important for home defense, but it is interesting in case Zombies come. It looks aggressive and compliments the M4 very well. The Blueforce padded sling is one of the best if not the best Benelli M4 sling out there. Holosun is another brilliant red dot sight manufacturer. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. And stock plays a huge role in that. Benelli currently makes four different variations of the M4. The weight of T-2 is only 3.3 oz. There are so many other weapons that I want, I just can't. Benelli's M4 is a pricey shotgun (MSRP $2,000) but its reliability earns it high praise. Learn all the important stuff about handgunswith none of the attitude. To install the 11-inch handguard, you have to remove a snap ring that holds on the sling keeper. In the U.S., the Benelli M4 comes with some form of fixed stock and 5 round magazine tube. There is also a titanium tube available. It would make for easier training and also a high-volume, accurate weapon for home defense. I sold guns, parts, and optics to fund it, and Im still happy with my choice. The default magazine just doesnt cut it out most of the time. Take the front portion of your Vickers Sling (Closest to the pull tab on the adjuster) and thread it through the stamped sling loop attached to the front of the magazine tube / handguard. This handguard will allow you to add any attachment you want while still keeping a minimal profile. Its called short stocking, and is highly effective. Let us know below. The Benelli M4 is a great shotgun and has become my all-time favorite tactical shotgun. Then throw on a red dot. This is a little odd because I call the M4 the best combat shotgun on planet Earthso shouldnt it be a 5/5? Well, not much due to the gun itself, but quite a bit due to American gun laws for imported weapons. They are so popular that you wont find them in-stock most of the time. The light is activated by either clicking its push-button tail cap switch or by pressing the pressure-activated tape switch. I have nothing to offer as far as specific manufacturer. The next handguard that I recommend is from Agency Arms. In fact, it was designed for the U.S. Marine Corps. Its durable and lightweight. Its an unbeatable modern two-point sling. We love to see that, you and I both. Iv'e only tried 2 different slings on my M4. That action would stick, and there was nothing you could do quickly enough when it mattered. If you fit on any category besides the casual shooter, you will need to slowly upgrade everything I have mentioned so far. Buy Benelli M4 online at Omaha Outdoors. Your email address will not be published. Impact weapons components makes the best light for this shotgun. My second recommendation for a good weapon light on the Benelli M4 is definitely the Streamlight ProTac HL-X. This gun aint cheap. Now I can put slugs on top of one another at 100 yds, while smoothly and reliably working the lightest loads. Benelli M4 Review: The Best Tactical 12 Gauge Shotgun? It fits the factory Benelli M4 perfectly. One downside of this shotgun is that it comes stock with a neutered magazine tube. Johnny Bragg is the tactical soccer dad. Get Our Top Shooting Drills and Zeroing Targets ($47 value - but FREE for a limited time). Yes, you need a sight for your M4. Also, grab an M-LOK handguard to throw on some accessories. Take it to the next level and enjoy shooting like never before. The M4 has seen little innovation since its . Benellis M4 stands as a shining example of what a good Italian auto shotgun can do. The job of this magazine tube is to increase the capacity of the gun. I cant blame you, its a lovely gun that deserves nothing but the best. Johnny is a teacher, comedian, YouTube personality, and bona fide authority on movie guns. Manufacturers.30-06 Outdoors; Accuracy International. Depending on the setup, MSRP on the Benelli M4 comes in between $2,000 and $2,300. Alright, time to get into it, here are the best Benelli M4 upgrades and accessories. But if you want the ultimate setup then this is what you should get. Also, you may hear guys on the internet say the M4 doesnt do so well with light loads. The entire M4 market is a little out of control. The cards run from 4 to 7 rounds. By the time you do that, your prey will escape miles away from you. When upgrading the stock, I recommend the Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock. Its light, small, and best of all matches the Trijicon RMR pattern for mounting purposes, which leads us to the. Mesa Tactical SureShell Side Mount 6-Shell Shell Carrier & Rail For Benelli M4. Holosun 507C on a Benelli M4 The 507C uses the same pattern as the Trijicon RMR for mounting and includes a Picatinny mount adapter. Click Here to check the current prices of the Blue Force Gear Vickers Sling, (Click the links for the most up to date prices). This install process is not complicated, but the instructions kind of suck, as do the pictures. Thanks in advance and thanks for your service! Crisp, light and you will marvel at how quickly it resets with minimal travel. TheBenelli M4is asemi-automatic shotgunproduced byItalian firearm manufacturer Benelli Armi SpA, and the last of the Benelli Super 90 series of semi-automatic shotguns. That is one thing that should be mentioned. Even if it did, you could rack the action and be back in business. Whatever your hurt desire to fire, you can do that. The civilian M4 has a thinner barrel with a removable chokes. Dont take this as legal advice, and should you need legal advice, I recommend speaking with a lawyer. Thats pretty neat. That sounds better.). A home defense gun has to have a light, right? A running debate among owners of this is, whether the 922R is a real issue or not. I was a bit nervous that the tube would not match the Benellis grayish finish, and boy I was happy to be wrong. Using the shorter Benelli magazine spring, increased my capacity to 7 rounds of 2-3/4 shells in the magazine tube plus one in the chamber. TV Guide version: it feels like a precision machine smooth and easy. This one, is another upgrade that you just need to sooner or later. That over-molded pistol grip feels big and solid perfect for handling heavier loads. It was okay, but I opted for an aftermarket M-LOK handguard so I could add a flashlight down the road. The password should contain at least 8 characters with at least one number or special character. M4 Tactical Shotguns | Benelli Shotguns and Rifles It turned out to be a great choice. Copyright 2023 - Optics Hive - All rights reserved. With this accessory, you can shoot slugs, buckshot, etc. Check out my Benelli M4 Review for everything. Type your email address and well send However, its far from modular, and I wanted to add lights, lasers, kitchen sinks, an espresso maker, and more. And if you do find one, expect to double the price of the gun. Do you know what sucks about the Benelli M4? Hand-Picked Daily GUN DEALS, and Exclusive Coupons Codes >>>. I want this gun! It comes standard with a picatinny rail and pistol-grip stock. Constructed from durable 6061 aluminum, this lightweight drop-in handguard is the perfect upgrade for your Benelli M4. This is one of their old models. Travis Pike is a Marine infantry veteran, firearms enthusiast, and NRA certified instructor. This way, I know the max range in which my buckshot will stay in that 32 MOA circle. Another minor upgrade that will make your shooting easier. The GG&G Side Saddle will add an additional 6 shells on the side of your shotgun. Aimpoint T2? . The battery compartment is well hidden from the daylight. While were talking optics if you want to mount the optic low enough to co-witness with irons, grab a Scalarworks Mount. Subscribe to Pew Pew Tactical's sales and deals email. Both work really well, but the T-1. I eventually added a Sig Sauer Romeo 5 to mine, and that ups the ante. I did change out the front white dot for a Chevron from a company called Blitzkrieg of all things. Obviously will need to stand up to the recoil of a 12 gauge and ideally be priced under $500. But all of them arent mandatory nor worth it. The . Muzzle brakes job is to mitigate the muzzle rise and lower the recoil coming from the caliber after each shot. The MRO HD is optimized for use with a magnifier, with a re-engineered objective lens to produce a refined 2.0 MOA center dot surrounded by a 68 MOA segmented circle reticle. The extra part of padding increases the comfort of the sling, and the Benelli is not the lightest weapon out there. The Benelli M4 comes with an optics mount that works but pushes the optic well above the sights. Lets get the boring stuff out of the way first. The foregrip it comes with is so-so but is an easy replacement for something bigger. It is MLOK compatible and very light and slim, with a clean look that is streamlined. ago. This specific side saddle also has the option of adding a quick disconnect sling swivel attachment. I already had an M-LOK handguard, so an M-LOK QD point makes sense. The best remedy for this problem is an oversized charging handle. From a 5+1 capacity, Freedom Fighter Tactical magazine tube increases the capacity of M4 to 7+1. My team would mostly do 'hard hits' at night, in Blackhawks, landing in front of the target house and entering by breaching a gate/wall/door/sometimes a ceiling. The 870 never failed to fire. A Texas based company that imports their designed sights from all over the world. The pressure switch fits snug and you dont have to worry about anything falling off. I went with the four-round model to reduce weight and keep the gun a bit more balanced. $115.95. It seems to help me focus on the front sight, is relatively cheap and there doesn't seem to be any way to break it. Some guys on the interweb have complained about trouble with birdshot. The eight pellet variant reduces the chance of the famed 9th pellet flyer greatly and does an excellent job at maintaining a tight and consistent shot pattern. Even cleaner would be ditching the pressure switch and direct mounting a scout light. Best "updated" M4 Class Setup Warzone 2. Beginner M4. Including Tuning A lovely magazine upgrade for the gun. You'll now receive newsletters of our best articles on techniques, Its ramp style design makes it easy to use without a pressure switch, but you can use a pressure switch if desired. This Italian 12-gauge has a reputation for being a solid autoloading shotgun with style, unlike most others. Recently bought a Benelli M4 shotgun (actually a Turkish clone) and am looking to add an optic. Omaha Outdoors has custom and factory in stock Benelli M4 models for sale. Is this a surprise? Again, to see the Benelli M4 in action, check out the video below. Two with different finishes and the standard version and a pistol-grip version for each of the different coatings. That doesnt mean they skimped out on the build quality by any means. I use both of these on different firearms. As the M4 weight isnt that backwards, adding a sight like this on your gun wont make it back heavy all of a sudden. One of my favorite things about the Benelli M4 is the upgradestheres a lot! It eats 2 3/4 or 3-inch shells and comes in a few different models. It has a solar panel on top of it that gathers energy from sunlight and stores it. Click Here to check the current prices of the Benelli M4 Collapsible Stock. Controls sit where you expect, with the cross-bolt safety located where you need it. Its the most recommended guard for me. To save you from that problem, you absolutely should purchase a GG&G Side Saddle or the Esstac shotgun card. Here are some optics that you should consider. Freedom Fighter Tactical/Wolff Trigger Pack Upgrade for M4. Yes, a flashlight made for the Benelli shotgun barrels. Short and medium-range engagements and recreational shooting across a wide range of calibers and light conditions. In the mid 2000s I was on a team in the Middle East. Thanks! Their ambition and your needs are the same. I mean, the Marines use it for a reason. Thee links are also incorrect. Briley and Freedom Fighter Tactical are the two companies I recommend purchasing a premium trigger from. We already have an account registered for email address JavaScript is disabled. It will shoot slugs, buckshot, whatever you want. Hes a lifelong shooter who just happened to be mediocre enough with a gun and a keyboard to combine the two and write. Personalize your experience. anything extra and your The Scalarworks Sync mount replaces the stock mount and allows my optic to co-witness with the iron sights. Best red dot for Benelli M4 Shotgun | Sniper's Hide Forum Benelli M4. Hi, my name is Joseph Kocik. And I think most folks will want to swap out a couple of things on their stock Benelli. Flawless shooting experience. There are tons of changes and upgrades you can do to the M4. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. M4 runs a little cleaner still does not justify the thousand dollar extra. There are channels under the mount to route the cable through. Regardless, I like it. Being one of the lightest optics on the market, T-2 is often used with smaller guns for better weight balance. The M4 will run forever in the field, and you wont have to worry about reliability. Tactical shotguns are favorites among the home-defense crowd, known for their reliable performance and ability to adapt to close quarters environments. Benelli M4 Review | Is the glorious Benelli M1014 the best? - Lynx Defense The Truckee 11-inch handguard offers not only a little M-LOK slots, but it pushes them further forward. Benelli M4 Tactical Shotguns - EuroOptic.com You dont have to worry about the warranty and customer service of this product either. Also, the 870 weighs 1/2 as much as the Benelli. Copyright 2023 Pew Pew Media, Inc. All rights reserved. BE.S.T. Series | Benelli Shotguns and Rifles Want to learn more about the M4? Its also comfortable to grip and provides a good base for accessory mounting. The Trijicon MRO HD is a reflex-style, sealed sight intended for use on rifles, carbines, and shotguns to provide fast target acquisition. You dont need anything fancy when it comes to a sling even though companies are constantly trying to reinvent the wheel. mossberg has the new JM 940 out now, wonder how that will match up. The Magpul MS1 and the Blue force gear Vickers sling. Italian shotguns have long held the reputation for being premium builds with top-of-the-line pricing. Its well made, easy to install, and precisely made. Ballistic Magazine Names Benelli M4 H2O Tactical as 2019 Best Semi-Auto Shotgun M4 H2O Tactical als. When we love something so much, it makes sense to treat them right. This part is made of high-quality American milled aluminum. Personally, I love that it is self-cleaning, not because Im afraid to clean a gun. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for BENELLI M4 OEM PICATINNY RAIL TITANIUM CERAKOTE FACTORY NEW at the best online prices at eBay! Fully loaded, it sits at over 10-pounds, so eat your Wheaties. The next thing on the to-do list is to upgrade the choke tube also known as muzzle brake. It greatly improves the surface area and gives you more room to grab the charging handle quickly without having your hand slip off. Scalarworks BOR100 - The Ultimate Optics Solution For The Benelli M4 Just fine. This handguard will allow you to add any attachment you want while still keeping a minimal profile. There are much lower profile ones out there I just happen to have this one laying around in the spares box for my 870. Then check out our hands-on review of the Best Home-Defense Tactical Shotguns! And the aftermarket goodies are high too. If you ever have a break in you'll likely lost up in the bedroom and smoke whoever broke into the house when they try to come in your room, and if for some reason you do need to go John Wick and start clearing rooms there are techniques to do this with a longer barrel. Simply remove your trigger guard from your shotgun. But common sense tells me the action of any semiautomatic shotgun would be less reliable than a pump. This autoloader looks great, runs smooth, offers up a certain cool factor, and you can trust your life to it. There are two variants of brake available for you to purchase. The included forend with the Benelli M4 is a simple two-part polymer handguard that is perfectly acceptable. You do not pay Those two things are impossible to ignore for a hunter. To make that happen, you definitely need one of these in your M4. I took the M4 to Thunder Ranch for a private shotgun class with Clint Smith. The HE509T currently co-witnesses with the OEM sights. And you will often find people selling the M4 with collapsible stock in different gun sell and exchange websites. Plenty of people are happy to point out that no one has ever been convicted of violating it, but as the writer of a public website, I would encourage you to, of course, always follow the law. Its short, light, and crisp. M4 Final Setup - Benelli - Benelli USA Forums "Buy a shotgun, buy a shotgun" -Joe Biden. towards your level. The M600U Scout Light is a lightweight WeaponLight featuring an ultra-high-output LED that delivers 1000 lumens of blinding white light. On my Molot I use the Shield sight with a center dot and rings around it, so you can calculate the spread. Read it a couple of more times and Im sure you will reach the same conclusion as me. I already like the stock sights on the Benelli M4 and didnt necessarily want to replace them. I know how big of a hassle it is to find the best M4 optic. The Hayl Rail forearm is M-LOK compatible to take advantage of the latest tactical lights, optics and accessories. Designed to be the ideal sight for tactical applications, theAimpoint Micro T-2 Red Dot Rifle Sight 2MOAis the result of the feedback given by law enforcement and military professionals. Both of them are excellent triggers that will make your trigger experience more comfortable and they last longer than the stock trigger. All of these parts feature a black finish and offer their own unique benefits. Benelli M4 For Sale | Benelli M4 Shotgun Price - Omaha Outdoors This install process is not complicated, but the instructions kind of suck, as do the pictures. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Shotguns have spread, right? The Benelli M4 Truckee handguard comes in both a standard 8.5-inch model and this fabulous 11-inch model. Im running a RMR Type 2 adjustable with a 6.5 MOA dot in a Sclarworks mount. Or just owning the gun for the sake of owning a gun? The only downside to this stock is that it is expensive and very hard to find. This load is exceptionally high quality and reliable, consistent, and the one load I trust the lives of my family with. Click Here to check the current prices of the Carlson Tactical Muzzle Brake. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. M3 Tactical Shotguns . You just drop in a shell, hit that release, and youre ready to rock and roll. This kit is made from aluminum and features that same darkish gray finish that the barrel and magazine tube have, which makes it quite aesthetically pleasing. Nope!! This M4 hammer is a little tighter than the stock model and seems to be equally well made. The default upgrade of this gun. I couldn't afford an M3 (I always wanted a convertible shotgun) so I ended up with the Tristar Tec12, the good quality M3 clone and I need to bring it up to snuff but, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of aftermarket M3 parts and it will be an experiment to see what can fit.
How To Send Coffee Truck In Korea, Transitional Housing For Parolees In California, Articles B