Holder covenants not to sue any of Releasees for use of Personage as provided herein. I consent to TicketPlan using health data that I submit with this refund application for the purpose of administering my application, which may include sharing health data with insurers. Tickets are still available for many events, and you can continue to AXS to browse, find events, and see your ticket options. By clicking Next, you agree to the AXS.com Terms and Conditions. For the best experience on AXS.com please consider upgrading to one of the following: If you are still having issues, please contact support at [emailprotected]. Reporting Fraud. Please note that further documentation may be required following our review. All ticket prices for events that occur in the United States are stated in U.S. Can no longer attend Paid 182 for five tickets 36.50 for each open to reasonable offers Have five tickets in total Unable to refund or exchange 170. 4 days ago. A scan or clear photograph sent by email is acceptable. x, Hello! WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ASPECT OF THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES, INCLUDING PURCHASES MADE ON THOSE SITES. If buyers Payment Method provider does not remit payment, the transaction will be canceled. The partial refund was completed early August 2020. It's also not worth paying extra for ticket insurance assuming it will cover you if an event is cancelled or postponed due to lockdown rules - primary ticket sellers are required by STAR (The Society of Ticket Agents and Retailers) to offer you a refund in these situations. You are solely responsible for making a purchase, based on the information provided on our Service. Our Clients may potentially release additional tickets during presale, onsale, or any other time up to the day of the event. Yes - If customer is prevented from attending because of a government mandate, this is covered. If we deem, in our sole discretion, that a listing, transfer and/or transaction violates the law, this Agreement or the terms and conditions or other rules of our Client, we may cancel such listing, transfer and/or transaction. COVID 19, TicketPlan Ltd Evolution House, New Garrison Road, Shoeburyness, Essex, SS3 9BF. found at the bottom of this page. VIRTUAL (ONLINE) EVENTS. Please make sure to review the terms and conditions that you will find on these third-party sites. Holder understands and agrees that there are certain risks of injury, illness and/or death of entering the venue and/or attending the event, including, without limitation, objects flying into the spectator area during an event, special effects at an event, acts or omissions of other spectators and risks related to to the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and any resulting disease (together with any mutation, adaptation or variation thereof, COVID-19). If the vehicle was recovered without use of a paid/insurance related recovery company, then we will require garage reports to confirm the date of breakdown and the cause. When you purchase a plan from Allianz Global Assistance, you have a review period determined by your state of residence, to examine the plan. OH MY FUCKING GOD! Holder consents to be photographed, filmed, videotaped or otherwise recorded in connection with the event, promotion of the event and/or Venue. Refunds will be issued to the extent required by the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cwth) and Sale of Goods Act 1958 (Vic). I bought these from AXS and paid 214 (bit of a rip off site . Where I have submitted health data about other people, I have made those people aware of how TicketPlan will use their health data and they have explicitly consented to this. If the event is cancelled, we'll issue you a refund automatically to the original payment card. If a customer does not complete their purchase, previously locked tickets and/or parking rights are released and made available for purchase. Contact Us If you purchased your ticket via the Service (whether it is a Primary or Resale ticket), refunds will be issued by AXS or our Client to the Payment Method used to make your purchase, as follows: If an event is rescheduled, we will try to offer a ticket with the same value or in the same location as the one you originally purchased, although that is not always possible. Let us know what you were doing when this page came up, plus your IP and request ID AXS Mobile ID (formerly Flash Seats) - UTATICKETS.com Please note that any costs for supporting documentation are non-refundable, as per the terms and conditions. AXS acts as a sales agent of its Clients with respect to ticket sales, and therefore AXS will apply also to our Client with respect to that Clients actions, rights, or obligations with respect to the purchase, sale or use of tickets or attendance at an event, and to the Clients use of the Service to list, sell, issue and deliver tickets. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Were very sorry for your loss and understand that this is a difficult time, however, we do require a copy of the death certificate to assess a claim. When did you become aware that you were unable to attend the Event? Upon your payment in full, you shall be entitled to the tickets you have purchased. Ive also heard similar stories from all of my concert going friends. Click here. You understand that you must comply with all applicable laws associated with the sale or purchase of tickets or the use of the Service, and for complying with all applicable ticket resale laws. Request ID: 7a29b9b3cc1be708. AXS Concert Tickets & Allianz TIcket Insurance : r/Music - reddit I went on live chat to sort out getting refunds for postponed tickets. You also agree that you are responsible, as a seller of tickets, for paying all taxes, if any, associated with your sale of tickets through the Service, and any fees we may impose on sellers related to the sale. I am so upset to now know I have to provide proof of an accident (police report, auto damage), or a doctors note, in order to be refunded; what a fucking joke. Insurance policies do not have to payout because the ticket seller should provide a refund regardless of whether the customer has insurance. On one occasion I got as far as selecting the insurance. Klicka hr fr att kontakta oss. User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 15_3_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/15.3 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1. What is Allianz Global Assistance Event Ticket Protector Insurance? Festicket, for example, has a banner on its site which says: 'Get a full refund in case you are unable to attend the event (COVID-19 coverage included) Just add it at checkout. Help us help you quicker by coming with your mobile ticket ready to be scanned. If you have not received your tickets 3 days before your . LIVE MUSIC AND EVENT COMPANY WILL IMPLEMENT NEW POLICY ACROSS ALL OF ITS FESTIVALS, CLUBS, AND THEATRES Los Angeles, CA, August 12, 2021 - AEG Presents, a global leader in concerts and live events, announced today that it will be requiring proof of vaccination for entry into its owned and operated clubs, theatres, and festivals. Venue/Event Specific Terms and Conditions. Please review your tickets carefully, including date and location of the event and your seat selection, before completing your transaction. If your account is closed and you haven't had the refund within 15 days, please contact your bank/credit card issuer as they will be able to locate the refund and transfer it to your new account. AXS Tickets on the App Store This tracks your activity using third party cookies. ), "Thank you for contacting AXS.Unfortunately, we will not be able to issue a refund on your ticket insurance.The insurance company, XCover, are completely separate to AXS, so it's them you'll need to contact with any queries about your policy.". I bought tickets for an event, but it has been - Ticketmaster a very friendly member of staff :) Date of experience: 16 February 2023. A screen grab/scanned print out from the Met Office website/confirmation of the Policy Travel Warning. Exceeding these limits may result in cancellation of orders without notice. How do you send documents to Uber? Refunds for Primary Ticket purchases are not available for suspended, postponed or rescheduled events, unless offered by the Client, or ifrequired by law (however, refunds are not typically available for Resale Ticket purchases if events are suspended, postponed or rescheduled, even if offered to the original purchaser). You should evaluate your risk in determining whether to attend the event. IT IS NOT AN INSURANCE POLICY. We appreciate your patience during this unprecedented time. Congratulations to those who were selected to purchase tickets to Zach Bryan's Burn, Burn, Burn tour! It doesn't apply to housemates who aren't family members or due to attend the event. No forms, no IDs, no complications. Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources may be invalid, lost, stolen or counterfeit and if so, are void. If an event is canceled (without being rescheduled), listings for tickets to such event will be terminated. cristina ferrare illness; esicoo smart plug troubleshooting; sun country boarding zones; zatarain's dirty rice without meat; getting punched in the stomach effects I was signed in, had my confirmation code and everything, but they didnt send me the ticket. She also helped out with another refund I needed and was so quick. Because we do not guarantee the authenticity of tickets purchased from any non-authorized third-party reseller (such as brokers or individuals), we recommend that you purchase tickets directly through AXS, our Client, authorized partners or from the venue box office to ensure ticket authenticity. Except as otherwise prohibited above, tickets may be resold by Holder using the Service in accordance with our Clients instructions. 5 minutes isn't long enough! If you are purchasing a Resale Ticket, you will be entering into a contract with the seller of the Resale Ticket for the sale and transfer of the Resale Ticket to you. Certain events may have restricted delivery options, as well as delayed delivery windows (for example, tickets for online events will typically be delivered to your AXS account immediately following purchase), and tickets for certain live events may not be delivered until a date closer to the event). Please complete the section which is relevant to your application. If we suspect, in our sole discretion, fraudulent or other illegal activity (whether from the buyer or seller of any transaction). The event is copyrighted, and Holder agrees not to transmit, distribute or sell (or aid in such activity), in any media now or hereafter existing, any description, account, picture, video, audio or other form of exploitation or reproduction of the event without Releasees written consent. For online events, Holder may not download the event or otherwise record or make a copy of any portion of the event, and Holder may not use, reproduce, modify, display, publicly perform, distribute, make available, or create derivative works of any portion of an online event. There are several reason for why this could have occurred, including submitting invalid data, clicking too quickly or using too many devices at the same time. You acknowledge and accept that actual processing time may vary by seconds or in unusual cases, by minutes, from the exact time specified. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any purchase. In addition, we reserve the right to restrict or deny ticket purchasing privileges to anyone that we determine to be, or has been, in violation of our policies. and our T&Cs may apply.'. Are you looking for comprehensive cover for Covid cancellations? Yes - if you can provide evidence you can't attend in line with its T&Cs e.g. Sign in before you go through the purchasing process, write down or screenshot your confirmation code, double check that you have the right email, and be sure that you have on record proof that you purchased the ticket. Any restrictions on transfer or resale will be communicated to you (e.g. Please visit our help page or contact customer support for assistance. By purchasing or accepting tickets to an event or other item on the Service, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions and other rules of our specific Client and the venue where the specific event is being held. In these cases, customer service will attempt to contact you, using the information we have on file. BUY THE PERFECT TICKETS Front row or on the aisle? IP: 141.94.161.174 By entering the venue for the event, each Holder agrees to the following: Each Holder agrees to comply with the following terms and conditions regarding tickets and attendance at an event: If you have any questions regarding this Agreement, please contact us at [emailprotected] or by mail at: AXS GROUP LLC425 West 11th Street, Suite 100Los Angeles, CA 90015Attn: Purchase Agreement - AXS888.929.7849. Tickets for events may be sold through distribution points other than the Service, such as the venue or event organizer itself, which may have access to different tickets than are available on the Service. For these reasons and others, the tickets and/or parking rights available for a given event can and do change rapidly. Terms and conditions of sites linked to by or from the Service may vary by site. E-mail address is required to create an account. So I decided to treat myself and girlfriend to VIP tickets. All photography, filming and other recordings of the event are PROHIBITED. Four in 10 (41%) consumers believe they will be covered if a national lockdown means the event cannot go ahead as planned, while a third (35%) assume they will be covered if the event cannot go ahead due to it taking place in a local lockdown area. What is AXS Premium? We can't reclaim the money and issue the refund to a new card for you. How do I cancel Event Ticket Protector Insurance? - Ticketmaster In submitting this form, I declare that the information I am providing is true to the best of my knowledge and that I have attached all required documents for my application to be assessed. Please be advised we will require a copy of the death certificate to be attached. Allianz | Event ticket protection - Allianz Partners US If you elect not to consent to a search, you may be denied entry to the event without refund or other compensation. x, Footer.languageSelector.ja-jp.greeting Online applications are received immediately and are our preferred method of submission. We do not control the number of tickets and/or other items sold on the Service or the location of seats or parking spaces that are made available for purchase. Be the first to know. For all tickets purchased from 3 rd February 2020 Please visit XCover for full details about making a claim or an enquiry. Cookies help us customize the PayPal Community for you, and some are necessary to make our site work. This policy will apply regardless of how the error occurred. Besk vr hjlpsida fr mer hjlp och support. '"TicketPlan & AXS jointly created and launched a bespoke Ticket Insurance product for AXS' customers in 2016. By entering the venue/event, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and confirm that you will adhere to local quarantine requirements and public health guidelines, including but not limited to the CDC quarantine guidelines available at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/quarantine.html. We or the Client have the right to reject or cancel any purchase, including if we suspect fraud or any other issues with payment or suspicious account activity or for other suspected violations of this Agreement or our Terms of Use. Please note we may require original tickets to be submitted, Sort Code or BIC/SWIFT code for accounts outside of the UK, You need Javascript enabled in order to submit this form, Booking Errors We recommend you contact the ticket seller directly to discuss the issue, Entry requirements or organisation of a venue/event. Please consult the seller fee information found within our Service. Tickets purchased for an event during multiple online sessions on the Service may be totaled to ensure that any limitations imposed by the Client is not exceeded. They lure you into buying the insurance but little did I know that a refund will be issued . File a Claim | Allianz Global Assistance - Allianz travel insurance What does insurance on concert tickets mean? Seller fees on the Service may vary. - AXS Help Centre How can I make a claim for my Ticket Insurance? You will be entitled to a refund unless otherwise notified directly by your point of purchase. Skriv ner vad du frskte gra nr det hnde samt din IP-adress och Request ID som du finner hr nedan. If you do not receive a confirmation, if you receive an error message, or if you discover an error in the information provided, contact customer service immediately at [emailprotected] to ensure your transaction was completed and that your information is correct. To upload documents to your account, sign in to drivers.uber.com to visit your dashboard OR follow these steps in the Driver app: 1. Kia was extremely helpful, efficient and patient with all my questions. AXS is not able to specify the exact date of delivery for each event, so please allow as much time as possible for your tickets to arrive. Are AXS Premium tickets sold for every event? To read the updated Privacy Policy, please. We act on behalf of a seller (our Client) when selling Primary tickets. The event was cancelled/postponed, how do I get a refund? - AXS Help Centre Your ability and/or right to transfer or resell tickets may vary. Cant get ticket refund from AXS MoneySavingExpert Forum Aside from TicketPlan and XCover, all other insurance and guarantee providers we looked at do not cover you if you're told to self-isolate by the NHS Test and Trace app. Event date, time, talent, participants and rosters are subject to change without notice. If any Holder does not comply with any laws, mandates, health orders or directives, promoter or venue terms, conditions or rules, then the promoter or venue operator may refuse admission or require any Holder to leave the venue and you/Holder will not be entitled to a refund. Refunds will generally be issued if an event is canceled and not rescheduled, however, this is determined by our Clients, and not by AXS. Please note that if an opening act or guest artist is changed or canceled, the event is not considered canceled and you will not be entitled to a refund or exchange. PROPER CONDUCT. . The document details need to meet the requirements of your Booking Refund Protection. Please complete the online refund application form ensuring that you have uploaded all of the relevant documentation in support of your refund application, before submitting. You also agree to pay any applicable sales or other taxes, including, but not limited to, any applicable admissions tax. Click here. Pier Insurance Managed Services Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with registration number 311798. For more information, please see our (United States) Our helpline number is 1-888-929-7849. Holder also understands that at an event, the Holder assumes and bears all risks of inclement weather or force majeure events (including injury or cancellation). Note: You will need to input the email address you used when making your booking 48h after purchasing the ticket to make a claim If you attend an event, you, as Holder grant permission to the applicable Client, its related entities, the event, venue and the performing artist, team or other event producer and AXS to use your name, image, likeness, sounds in any audio, video, or photographic display or other transmission, exhibition, publication or reproduction made of, or at, the event (regardless of whether before, during or after play or performance) for any purpose, in any manner, in any medium now known or hereafter developed, without further authorization from, notice or compensation to, you or anyone acting on your behalf, including for promotional or other purposes. Date on which medical attention was first sought for illness/injury? The truth is that paying for insurance to guard against this is a waste of money. AXS (@axs) / Twitter If you have purchased ticket protection through TicketPlan and wish to request a refund, please submit an application. You are viewing the PayPal Community Archives. But beyond this scenario, it's important to check each policy's terms and conditions to see if it's worth paying extra - and don't take the ticket seller's wording at the checkout or on promotional banners at face value. However, it is not clear if this would cover government advice. Hi, I was hoping someone could help with some advise around getting a refund on tickets purchase through AXS's website. TicketPlan Limited are Appointed Representatives of Pier Insurance Managed Services Limited. See below for additional terms and conditions related to your purchase, including those in Event Cancellations/Postponements, below. For those times when circumstances sideline your customers, this valuable protection ensures that their investment is safe and sound. AXA trip cancellation insurance is a non-expensive option to add to the cost of your trip. Has anyone experienced anything similar? Det finns flera saker som kan ha franlett att detta hnde, s som att felaktiga data skickats, fr mnga klick eller att flera enheter anvnts p samma gng. Most policies (bar Eventim's) will allow you to claim for a refund if you get coronavirus and can provide a positive test result as evidence. To create an account, we require both personal and vehicle documents, such as a valid driver's license, vehicle registration, and proof of insurance. You will also be entering into a separate contract with the buyer, allowing us to transfer your tickets and the corresponding tickets to them. a doctor's note for the illness causing your symptoms. In addition to the limitations set forth in the Terms of Use, which include a mandatory arbitration provision and a class action waiver provision, the following limitations of liability apply to any purchase or sale you make through the Service and any use of a ticket issued by the Service. There may be additional terms applicable to the sale and use of tickets listed on the Service, which will be disclosed to you during the purchase process. Refund Policy | AXS Supplements If you are purchasing a resale ticket (i.e. I may hate Ticketmaster with a burning passion for their fees, but at least you always get the ticket you paid for with them. Congratulations! Usaa Insurance Binder Request - All Insurance FAQ Latecomers may be seated at the discretion of Client or venue. I cannot access the Insurance company. Please note that orders are processed only after a billing address and other billing information has been verified. When it's time to go home, all combo lock deposit refunds are issued quickly. Additionally, for events where the refunds are not offered, you may consider other options made available like selling or transferring your tickets before the event takes place. Yes - If customer is prevented from attending because of a government mandate, this is covered. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. The Service currently accepts various credit cards, debit cards, and digital methods of payment, such as PayPal (each, a Payment Method), and Payment Methods accepted on the Service may change over time. So please be as cautious as possible when going through AXS. If you feel that a charge has been made to your Payment Method in error, call our helpline or email our customer service department at [emailprotected]. Testimonials Official Tickets and Your Source for Live Entertainment | AXS.com If you believe you've been a victim of fraud, please contact us here submit a ticket or use the live chat icon on this page to begin a session with us. Apply for a refund. This Agreement is incorporated into the Terms of Use and, in addition to the Privacy Policy, the following terms and conditions (this Agreement) apply to all listings and transactions on the Service and sale or use of tickets issued via the Service, whether issued by AXS or Clients. and now it says "refund pending". Most just gave up and bought another pair of tickets since they didnt want to go through the battle of getting their original ticket or a refund. At the time of the sale, you will receive an email confirmation showing your net proceeds from the sale, and information on how the proceeds due to you from any sale transaction will be made available to you. Let us know what you were doing when this page came up, plus your IP and request ID AXS charged me 30% mark-up for the tickets I purchased during pre-sale then dropped the price. Most of the policies we looked at do cover you if you test positive for coronavirus and cannot attend - although only one in four (25%) people thought this would be the case. Sorry Peter Kay, much as I love you, my 750 is going elsewhere. This content may be old or outdated. After a year of cancellations, it's hardly surprising that almost three in ten of us are more likely to buy ticket insurance for events than before the pandemic.
Mary Richardson Chronicle, Schedule For Ketc Channel 9 St Louis, Articles A