The seating chart below shows where the Los Angeles Angels suites at Angel Stadium of Anaheim are located. My wife and I had a great time. Thank you for a wonderful day at the ballpark!! These are located just behind the 100 seats and are shaded by the 300 club seats above. No matter what shes doing, however, she likely has coffee in her hand or on her mind! Food and service were great! In 2016, these seats sold for $17. Suite Experience Group is a resale marketplace and is not affiliated with any team or venue, unless otherwise noted. The perks for the Club Level Suites at Angel Stadium of Anaheim include the following. Frustrating that a LOYAL Season Holder gets screwed so that Angels Public Relations can benefit! Following a suite purchase, you will be provided with the suite menu and necessary order forms to complete your order. The Lexus Diamond Club is right behind . Diamond Club seating is right behind home plate if you opt for that. If you get table before the game you need to be out by 6:45. Where are the sunniest seats at Dodger Stadium? There is no formal dress code for being in an Angels suite. Thank you! Guests in these suites receive exclusive access to the Saint Archer Brewing Co. restaurant and VIP entry into Angel Stadium. Just a perfect setting The rows for the Diamond Field Box sections are lettered AA, followed by rows A through Z. During Angels games, ticketholders in these club seats will have access to the private Diamond Club Restaurant and Lounge. Delicious food! Pork belly, with delicious Asian rice. the food is pretty decent, they do a menu as well as buffet. I would never order it again; it was very disappointing. Please see their website or wait to visit the restaurant to learn more. In the extremely rare case that you do not, we will offer you an alternative option if available or we will refund you at least 100% of your total purchase price. An upscale atmosphere with great sight lines to the game. Thank you to Lexusfor partnering on this post! Your company can be showcased through custom in-suite signage and design options. If you want to be right in the middle of the action, opt for a Diamond Field Box, located just past the dugouts on each side of the field. The Angels won their first World Series title in 2002 when they defeated the San Francisco Giants. Three-time MVP, Mike Trout, wants nothing more than a chance to make a run deep into the postseason. In addition, in coordinating events for larger groups (suites can hold up to 20 guests or more), it is often necessary to give guests a longer lead time to confirm their availability to attend. Really poor placement of tables and chairs. 1ST SEATING Los Angeles Angels Suite Rentals | Angel Stadium of Anaheim In the left field, there are sections 257 to 260. The buffet was not that good I suggest ordering a burger or Hot dog only. Angels Stadium created these 10 Dugout Suites to offer groups one of the most unique suite experiences in all of baseball. Erin A. said: This place is AMAZING!! We enjoyed a delicious buffet dinner at Angel Stadiums Diamond Club. Great food and I wish I could remember our servers name but she was the best. , 2024 College Football Playoff National Championship. This restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Had a great time and meal. The waitress was pleasant and did check back but not often enough for water refills and extra napkins A great time. The PNC Diamond Club is an exclusive club with seats right on top of the action.Full Season Plan Pricing. On average, people spend $75-$100 per person on catering. Please update the filter settings to view events. Sign up to receive my clean beauty basics By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Great drink selections and very attentive waiters really topped this off. PDF tickets printed at home are no longer welcome at Angel Stadium of Anaheim. Each luxury box includes the finest amenities, VIP parking passes, and premium catering options. There are ten Dugout Suites, which are lettered DS1 through DS10 on the Angel Stadium of Anaheim seating chart. The T!ckets App by RateYourSeats.com is the best way to search, compare and buy tickets on your phone or tablet! Fans can buy Phillies game tickets at a starting price in the range of $20 to $30. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". My son (5) and daughter (7) have, Hao T. said: AMAZING!! Tour the Lexus Diamond Club at Angels Stadium in Anaheim, California. Janice was our server. There are no events that match the selected filter criteria. 2021 Stadium Club Chrome Jo Adell Crystal Ball Wave #Cb-6 Rookie Rc Psa Ticket prices for all Los Angeles Angels Parking games and events will vary. Image Credit: Lostintheredwoods-Flickr (CC BY-ND 2.0). The suites can be catered in advance through Angel Stadium. If needed, you can also order food and drinks from the suite through your suite attendant. Our server at the Diamond Club was top notch making it even more amazing. Free shipping for many products! The perks for the Lexus Diamond Club Box seats at Angel Stadium of Anaheim include the following. Learn More About Suite Pricing Traditional suites are also available in several different areas of the stadium. In fact, because of the very limited availability of luxury suites, it is advised to book a suite well in advance, as suites are often not available at the last minute. Please We had a great time. Ticketholders in the Club Boxes receive all the same great amenities as other Diamond Club ticketholders. Enter your email address below to stay in touch. These seats include food and drink with wait service, as well as access to the exclusive Mercedes-Benz Diamond Club. angels diamond club tickets. If you are working within a budget and trying to maximize your spend, we would welcome an opportunity to further discuss your goals for the event and the different options available to you. How much are Los Angeles Angels tickets? The club spans two floors and features premium seating right off the main concourse.Full Season Plan Pricing. IN ADDITION, GUESTS WILL NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE IN-SEAT MENU WHEN DINING IN THE RESTAURANT. The perks for the Dugout Suites at Angel Stadium of Anaheim include the following. The ticket price depends on who they are playing and typically get cheaper the closer you get to when the game starts. Don Julio Club. Located in: Monroe, Michigan, United States Delivery: Estimated between Thu, 9 Mar and Sat, 11 Mar to 23917 Payments: Returns: No returns accepted. In-suite catering is available to purchase in advance, and you will have a suite attendant on hand for any game day necessities. The best seats in the house are the club sectionsLoge, All-Star, and MVP. What companies use Suite Experience Group? Angel Stadium Seating Chart - Row & Seat Numbers - TickPick This was a belated celebration for both of our birthdays, and it was well worth it. Angel Stadium Seating Chart & Ticket Info Events Seating Charts Seating Configurations Los Angeles Angels Upcoming at Angel Stadium Mar 27 Mon 6:07 PM Exhibition: Los Angeles Angels vs. Los Angeles Dodgers From $14+ Angel Stadium - Anaheim, CA Mar 28 Tue 6:07 PM Exhibition: Los Angeles Angels vs. Los Angeles Dodgers From $10+ Angels suite pricing varies on the opponent, day of the week and suite location. Fans are instead asked to download the MLB ballpark app to gain entry into Angel Stadium of Anaheim. Filet Mignon with mashed potatoes and roasted heirloom carrots. For larger groups, an Angels Party Suite will be best as those can accommodate groups of 24-36 guests. The food is always great and cooked perfectly. Everything we had was delicious. Most of the Angels biggest rivals are in conference including Houston Astros, Oakland Athletics, Seattle Mariners and Texas Rangers. For those hoping to catch a home run ball, keep in mind that between these sections and the field are the bullpens. Unlimited hot dogs and desserts until the 8th inning! Silver Suites are located on the Club Level at Angel Stadium. Breakdown Of The Kauffman Stadium Seating Chart Filling ourselves up, we took our seats to watch the game and they were amazing right behind home plate! I made the reservations and was denied entry not knowing that it was only fro those with diamond club tickets. You get 28 games total throughout 2023 MLB season (1/3 share of full season) VIP everything Private entrance Private restrooms Private Bar Private Lounge In seat service VIP Premium Parking These are the best you can do for your family, friends, and clientele. The Home Plate Gate is also a preferred entrance for Angels suite ticket holders. Angel Stadium - Lexus Diamond Club Restaurant 4.4 422 Reviews $50 and over Contemporary American Top Tags: Good for special occasions Great for scenic views Great for outdoor dining ***PLEASE NOTE: Monster Jam - General Ticket Admission gain access to the INSIDE dining room, patio access require tickets in sections 114-122. The Club Level Suites are the traditional suite option that youll find at other Major League Baseball stadiums. Indoor and outdoor seating, HDTVs, high-top tables and a dedicated Angels suite attendant are some of the top amenities included. My son has done Level 1 and Level 2 he is, Mylin D. said: I took my grandkids there because they really wanted to go. Why should you book with Suite Experience Group? We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. We will give you details on suite location as we provide you with availability for the game you desire. Subject to Change. We sat outside at a high-table and were forced to order the Buffet (which I understand is standard practice) but were not able to go into the dining area to get it. In 2016, Diamond club seats, rows J through W, sold for $145; Diamond Hall of Fame, rows D through H, sold for $165; and Diamond MVP, row C, $195. We will never sell your personal information to a third party. You wait about 20 minutes before receiving drinks. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Cookie Notice Are you kidding me !! The tables outside are sold separately by the Angels ticket reps. Located about 30 miles south of Dodger Stadium in Southern California, Angel Stadium receives plenty of sunshine, especially during baseball season. Pricey, but great spread. Suite pricing varies widely based on a number of variables including league, city, team, opponent, time of day, day of week, and suite location. Your restaurant needs some reevaluation. Receive priority access to VIP experiences: Batting Practice Viewings, Post-game Fireworks, Honorary Grounds Crew, First Pitch, Steal 3rd, Bat Kid, Game Ball Delivery and more! Minute we sat down the waitress emphasized we have only until 545 to sit there. If you want to be right in the middle of the action, opt for a Diamond Field Box, located just past the dugouts on each MORE. The club level seats at Angel Stadium of Anaheim consist of sections 301 through 350. I did notice people who didn't have reservations just walked in with food from other places and just take a table. Hungry from a day with not enough food, we ordered drinksand entrees the salmon and the filet mignon. There are three main outfield seating areas at Angel Stadium. & a clean home printout. RateYourSeats.com is not affiliated with Major League Baseball, the NBA, the NFL, the NHL, MLS, the NCAA or any of its members. At first I thought we would be struggling to use a high top patio table but he helped get us a lower one. at first I read a review that said you might need 3 or 4 hours, Carlo P. said: I'm not your average customer here. These are semi-private areas with a ledge and space for 4-6 guests. If you enter throughthe Home Plate Gate (under the baseball bats and hats), youre just a few steps from the club. For day games, these seats will be directly in the SoCal sun. The staff always make our visit enjoyable! Thank you for signing up for specials at Angel Stadium of Anaheim. Waiter completely (Jacob) forgot our order. Note: These seats are highlighted on the map. Is there somewhere else to look? Suite Experience Group brings you access to luxury suites at sporting events and concerts on a game-by-game or concert-by-concert basis. Want to Be More Sustainable? Ticket holders in these club seats will have access to the private Diamond Club Restaurant and Lounge. Privacy Policy. They sometimes have diamond club tickets. Great buffet style service and great service from our waitress. The view level seats at Angel Stadium of Anaheim consist of sections 401 through 436 (also called the lower view seats), and sections 501 through 540. Ticketholders who don't want to leave their seats can take advantage of in-seat service during Halos games. Buy Philadelphia Phillies Tickets, Prices, Game Dates & Phillies if you have diamond club tickets, you are allowed to eat in the diamond club restaurant, its not free though. So then at about 5:45 your brought pork belly tacos being the best item out. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. Guests will have access to a private entrance to enter the stadium as well as access to the Lexus Diamond Club. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Free shipping for many products! We make booking a suite easy. However, if you consider where you are eating and the quality of the buffet, it is worth it. The numerous premium seating areas are located throughout the stadium. Please call us at 800-592-7043 or fill out this form to get started. The evening of scrumptious food and stellar seats made it such a great experience. - City, Town and Village of the world I think it makes up at least a few games we never got to this season. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. That is until we were offered tickets to the Los Angeles Angels' game in the Lexus Diamond Club. The protective netting extends from sections 110 to 126. The best part of the meal was the clam chowder, the crab cakes and the dessert. Reservations helped insure patio seating. How can we prevent community health problems? Call (888) 796-HALO (4256) ext. Which made me happy!! Los Angeles Angels suite rentals can cost between $1,500-$4,500 per game. How many times should a shock absorber bounce? Lexus Diamond Club at Angel Stadium | The View + The Food - Luci's Morsels Angel Stadium Los Angeles Angels vsCincinnati Reds 122 section C row 2 seat anonymous Angel Stadium Los Angeles Angels vsNew York Mets 122 section F row 1 seat joshmartin Angel Stadium Los Angeles Angels vsBaltimore Orioles We went to a day game the 4th of July and it was hot. Angels souvenirs and additional parking passes could be additional expenses to factor in. Angels luxury suites can be fully catered in advance at an additional cost. If you have tickets for this area, you also get access to the Diamond Club. Being within 20 rows of the field and the heightened elevation creates great sight lines of the field and allows fans to take in the action in comfort behind home plate. Report as inappropriate. Menu service is available, but the buffet is lovely. Our server, Janice, was especially helpful and friendly. the Angels win a great game and I promise next year were gonna be there again watching the Angels, with the best player in baseball Mike Trout and the greatest two-way player in the history of baseball hip hip Shohei! Advice for Buying Diamond Club Single Game Tickets for 2022? These Club Suites include 12 tickets and VIP parking for your group. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. If this is the case, certain clients are willing to pay a premium to be in a lower level suite that is closest to the action on the field. Spring Training Tickets; Single Game Tickets; Single Game Pricing; Giveaways & Events; Season Seats; Season Seat Renewals; Ticket Plans; Group Tickets; Premium Seating; Suites; Mobile Ticketing; Angels Gift Cards; Overall, Im very satisfied. Angels Dugout Suites are typically the most expensive option. March 27, 2023 Opponent Day Section Clear All All Times PT. Angel Stadium in Anaheim, California is the home of the Los Angeles Angels (formerly Anaheim Angels). Therefore, youre sitting a little farther from home plate. All Club Suites feature private outdoor seating on your balcony, an HDTV in the suite, a kitchenette and a suite attendant to assist on event day. Service is friendly and attentive. No matter the outcome, Angel Stadium of Anaheim is an excellent place to see a professional baseball game, and has excellent proximity to Disneyland. Take advantage of the presales offered for non-baseball events at Angel Stadium (Supercross, Monster Jam and concerts). The Angel Stadium parking lot opens 2.5 hours prior to the start of each game. The food was delicious. A miserable meal and all that saved it was our server. Good was beyond words in the buffet. If any are left over then apparently they can be reserved through Open Table. $50 per person for buffet! Not enough servers, Great service, amazing ambience, no better way to experience an Angels game. Outside is a tad bit noisier and the tables and chairs are too It does not store any personal data. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Was extremely crowded compared to then previous times we had been there. click here. These suites are configured with a private viewing box (12 stadium-style seats) in the first row behind home plate. How much are dugout seats at Angel Stadium? OK, I know $50.00/person seems like a lot. The two bullpens are both located in front of sections 258 and 259 in the left field pavilion. Plus the Angels won, Do not like the change that your waitress gets food for the buffet wait time is to long. Everyone was friendly! Great desert station and hot dogs with hot kraut. A nice combination of hot and cold dishes, carved beef, fruit, cheeses, ceviche, etc were beautifully displayed. The perks for the Lexus Diamond Club Box seats at Angel Stadium of Anaheim include the following. They can max out at 18 people with the purchase of additional standing room only tickets. *Use codeTBA10MLBfor $10 off your purchase of $50 or more* Worried about overpaying for Los Angeles Angels tickets? Dodger Stadium - Wikipedia Buy Angels tickets on Seatgeek including regular season, spring training, playoffs and World Series tickets. A pre-order deadline is typically one week prior to the date of your event. The salads are good, the charcuterie board and ice cream are the best things. VIP Parking for Angels suite ticket holders is in the Preferred Lot, which is accessible via the Express Entry Lane on Orangewood Avenue. All other Angel Stadium gates are fine to use as well. All suites offer in-suite catering options. The ballpark is one of the most historic in the MLB and is a wonderful place to catch a game. I was wondering if anyone had tips for buying Diamond club tickets. Saint Archer Brewing Co. is a restaurant located near section 348 on Angel Stadium of Anaheims club level. At Angel Stadium, you can enjoy watching an Angels game from a variety of luxury suite options, such as: Dugout Suites, Platinum Suites, Gold suites, Silver suites, and Bronze luxury suites. Close you really are stuck in your chair until you can ask the people behind you to please let you out. The Lexus Diamond Club seats consist of sections 114 through 122. I'd check that once the games start up again. So yummy. The service staff was extremely friendly and definitely wanted to please. Room rental and catering are ONLY available on non-game days. Most Los Angeles Angels suite rentals cost between $1,250-$4,000 per game depending on opponent, day of the week, and suite location. My girlfriend is vegetarian and was leery of the menus but the buffet had plenty of options for her! Great seats great view of game. The Lexus Diamond Club Boxes are located behind sections 114 through 116, and sections 120 through 122. Janice and Bree always provide great service and the food is always off the hook good! perks: suite on road, four Diamond Club tickets in 2019, luxury suite for 20 home games in 2019 (may select either Diamond Club tickets for luxury suite dates for each season on each Jan. 2, 2020-30) at signing, most lucrative contract in history; placed on restricted list 8/2/20 (birth of child), activated 8/3/20; 6 years/$144.5M (2015-20) Its a bucket list item for my dad who is retiring at the end of the year, seems like it would be an amazing retirement gift. Promotions Monday Mar 27 6:07pm vs LAD Buy Now Tuesday Mar 28 6:07pm vs LAD Buy Now Friday Apr 7 6:38pm vs TOR So it made it difficult to make reservation seating difficult. P.S. I pay the big bucks too!!!! .cp_style_26660 .cp-popup-content {font-family:Verdana;font-style:Normal;font-weight:Normal;}.cp_style_26660 .cp-popup-content{ border-style:solid;border-color:#666666;border-width:3px 3px 3px 3px;border-radius:2px 2px 2px 2px;}.cp_style_26660 #panel-1-26660 .cp-target:hover { }.cp_style_26660 #panel-1-26660 { }.cp_style_26660 .cp-popup-content { background-color:#fff;width:500px;height:350px;}@media ( max-width: 767px ) {.cp_style_26660 .cp-popup-content{ border-style:solid;border-color:#666666;border-width:3px 3px 3px 3px;border-radius:2px 2px 2px 2px;}.cp_style_26660 #panel-1-26660 .cp-target:hover { }.cp_style_26660 #panel-1-26660 { }.cp_style_26660 .cp-popup-content { background-color:#fff;width:320px;height:224px;}}.cp_style_26660 .cp-popup .cpro-form .cp-form-input-field{ font-family:Raleway;font-style:Inherit;font-weight:Inherit;font-size:14px;letter-spacing:0px;text-align:left;color:#8e8e8e;background-color:#fff;border-style:solid;border-width:1px 1px 1px 1px;border-radius:0px 0px 0px 0px;border-color:#bbb;active-border-color:#666;padding:12px 12px 12px 21px;}.cp_style_26660 #form_field-26660 .cp-target:hover { }.cp_style_26660 #form_field-26660 placeholder { color:#8e8e8e;}.cp_style_26660 .cp-popup .cpro-form .cp-form-input-field input[type='radio'], .cp_style_26660 .cp-popup .cpro-form .cp-form-input-field input[type='checkbox'] {color:#8e8e8e;background-color:#fff;}.cp_style_26660 .cp-popup .cpro-form .cp-form-input-field:focus {border-color: #666;}.cp_style_26660 .cp-popup .cpro-form .cp-form-input-field::-webkit-input-placeholder {color:#8e8e8e;}.cp_style_26660 .cp-popup .cpro-form .cp-form-input-field::-moz-placeholder {color:#8e8e8e;}.cp_style_26660 .cp-popup .cpro-form .pika-lendar table tbody button:hover { background :#8e8e8e;}.cp_style_26660 .cp-popup .cpro-form .pika-lendar table tbody .is-selected .pika-button { background :#8e8e8e;box-shadow : inset 0 1px 3px #8e8e8e;}.cp_style_26660 #form_field-26660 { }@media ( max-width: 767px ) {.cp_style_26660 .cp-popup .cpro-form .cp-form-input-field{ font-family:Raleway;font-style:Inherit;font-weight:Inherit;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:0px;text-align:left;color:#8e8e8e;background-color:#fff;border-style:solid;border-width:1px 1px 1px 1px;border-radius:0px 0px 0px 0px;border-color:#bbb;active-border-color:#666;padding:0px 12px 0px 21px;}.cp_style_26660 #form_field-26660 .cp-target:hover { }.cp_style_26660 #form_field-26660 placeholder { color:#8e8e8e;}.cp_style_26660 .cp-popup .cpro-form .cp-form-input-field input[type='radio'], .cp_style_26660 .cp-popup .cpro-form .cp-form-input-field input[type='checkbox'] {color:#8e8e8e;background-color:#fff;}.cp_style_26660 .cp-popup .cpro-form .cp-form-input-field:focus {border-color: #666;}.cp_style_26660 .cp-popup .cpro-form .cp-form-input-field::-webkit-input-placeholder {color:#8e8e8e;}.cp_style_26660 .cp-popup .cpro-form .cp-form-input-field::-moz-placeholder {color:#8e8e8e;}.cp_style_26660 .cp-popup .cpro-form .pika-lendar table tbody button:hover { background :#8e8e8e;}.cp_style_26660 .cp-popup .cpro-form .pika-lendar table tbody .is-selected .pika-button { background :#8e8e8e;box-shadow : inset 0 1px 3px #8e8e8e;}.cp_style_26660 #form_field-26660 { }}.cp_style_26660 #cp_heading-1-26660 .cp-target { font-family:Abril Fatface;font-style:Inherit;font-weight:Inherit;font-size:34px;line-height:1.14;letter-spacing:0.52px;text-align:center;color:#000000;width:494px;height:93px;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_heading-1-26660 .cp-target:hover { }.cp_style_26660 #cp_heading-1-26660 .cp-rotate-wrap{ transform:rotate( 0deg);}.cp_style_26660 #cp_heading-1-26660 { left: 0px;top: 8px;z-index:10;}@media ( max-width: 767px ) {.cp_style_26660 #cp_heading-1-26660 .cp-target { font-family:Abril Fatface;font-style:Inherit;font-weight:Inherit;font-size:22px;line-height:1.08;letter-spacing:0.06px;text-align:center;color:#000000;width:316px;height:60px;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_heading-1-26660 .cp-target:hover { }.cp_style_26660 #cp_heading-1-26660 .cp-rotate-wrap{ transform:rotate( 0deg);}.cp_style_26660 #cp_heading-1-26660 { left: -2px;top: 5px;z-index:10;}}.cp_style_26660 #cp_heading-2-26660 .cp-target { font-family:Raleway;font-style:Inherit;font-weight:Inherit;font-size:17px;line-height:1.21;letter-spacing:-.5px;text-align:center;color:rgba(0,0,0,0.77);width:474px;height:85px;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_heading-2-26660 .cp-target:hover { }.cp_style_26660 #cp_heading-2-26660 .cp-rotate-wrap{ transform:rotate( 0deg);}.cp_style_26660 #cp_heading-2-26660 { left: 12px;top: 91px;z-index:9;}@media ( max-width: 767px ) {.cp_style_26660 #cp_heading-2-26660 .cp-target { font-family:Raleway;font-style:Inherit;font-weight:Inherit;font-size:11px;line-height:1.51;letter-spacing:0pxpx;text-align:center;color:rgba(0,0,0,0.77);width:289px;height:54px;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_heading-2-26660 .cp-target:hover { }.cp_style_26660 #cp_heading-2-26660 .cp-rotate-wrap{ transform:rotate( 0deg);}.cp_style_26660 #cp_heading-2-26660 { left: 18px;top: 55.5px;z-index:9;}}.cp_style_26660 #cp_shape-4-26660 .cp-target { width:25px;height:25px;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_shape-4-26660 .cp-target:hover { }.cp_style_26660 #cp_shape-4-26660 .cp-target { fill:#f77b55;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_shape-4-26660 .cp-target .cp-shape-first-color { fill:#f77b55;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_shape-4-26660 .cp-target { }.cp_style_26660 #cp_shape-4-26660 .cp-target ~ .cp-field-shadow { }.cp_style_26660 #cp_shape-4-26660 { }.cp_style_26660 #cp_shape-4-26660 .cp-rotate-wrap{ transform:rotate( 0deg);}.cp_style_26660 #cp_shape-4-26660 { }.cp_style_26660 #cp_shape-4-26660 .cp-target:hover { }.cp_style_26660 #cp_shape-4-26660 .cp-target:hover .cp-shape-first-color { }.cp_style_26660 #cp_shape-4-26660 { left: 163.5px;top: 37.5px;z-index:16;}@media ( max-width: 767px ) {.cp_style_26660 #cp_shape-4-26660 .cp-target { width:16px;height:16px;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_shape-4-26660 .cp-target:hover { }.cp_style_26660 #cp_shape-4-26660 .cp-target { fill:#f77b55;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_shape-4-26660 .cp-target .cp-shape-first-color { fill:#f77b55;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_shape-4-26660 .cp-target { }.cp_style_26660 #cp_shape-4-26660 .cp-target ~ .cp-field-shadow { }.cp_style_26660 #cp_shape-4-26660 { }.cp_style_26660 #cp_shape-4-26660 .cp-rotate-wrap{ transform:rotate( 0deg);}.cp_style_26660 #cp_shape-4-26660 { }.cp_style_26660 #cp_shape-4-26660 .cp-target:hover { }.cp_style_26660 #cp_shape-4-26660 .cp-target:hover .cp-shape-first-color { }.cp_style_26660 #cp_shape-4-26660 { left: 105px;top: 24px;z-index:16;}}.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 .cp-target { font-family:Raleway;font-style:Inherit;font-weight:Inherit;font-size:14px;letter-spacing:3.76px;text-align:center;color:#000000;background:#d1a975;width:180px;height:50px;padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 .cp-target:hover { color:#fff;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 .cp-target { border-style:none;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 .cp-target ~ .cp-field-shadow { border-style:none;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 .cp-target { border-color:#757575;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 .cp-target ~ .cp-field-shadow { border-color:#757575;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 .cp-target { border-width:1px 1px 1px 1px;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 .cp-target ~ .cp-field-shadow { border-width:1px 1px 1px 1px;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 .cp-target { border-radius:0px 0px 0px 0px;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 .cp-target ~ .cp-field-shadow { border-radius:0px 0px 0px 0px;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 .cp-target > .cp-close-link { border-radius:0px 0px 0px 0px;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 .cp-target > .cp-close-image { border-radius:0px 0px 0px 0px;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 .cp-target { }.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 .cp-target ~ .cp-field-shadow { }.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 .cp-rotate-wrap{ transform:rotate( 0deg);}.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 .cp-target:hover { }.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 .cp-target:hover ~ .cp-field-shadow { }.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 { left: 163.5px;top: 280px;z-index:20;}@media ( max-width: 767px ) {.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 .cp-target { font-family:Raleway;font-style:Inherit;font-weight:Inherit;font-size:9px;letter-spacing:3.76px;text-align:center;color:#000000;background:#d1a975;width:115px;height:32px;padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 .cp-target:hover { color:#fff;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 .cp-target { border-style:none;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 .cp-target ~ .cp-field-shadow { border-style:none;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 .cp-target { border-color:#757575;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 .cp-target ~ .cp-field-shadow { border-color:#757575;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 .cp-target { border-width:1px 1px 1px 1px;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 .cp-target ~ .cp-field-shadow { border-width:1px 1px 1px 1px;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 .cp-target { border-radius:0px 0px 0px 0px;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 .cp-target ~ .cp-field-shadow { border-radius:0px 0px 0px 0px;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 .cp-target > .cp-close-link { border-radius:0px 0px 0px 0px;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 .cp-target > .cp-close-image { border-radius:0px 0px 0px 0px;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 .cp-target { }.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 .cp-target ~ .cp-field-shadow { }.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 .cp-rotate-wrap{ transform:rotate( 0deg);}.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 .cp-target:hover { }.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 .cp-target:hover ~ .cp-field-shadow { }.cp_style_26660 #cp_button-4-26660 { left: 105px;top: 179px;z-index:20;}}.cp_style_26660 #cp_email-4-26660 .cp-target { width:330px;height:45px;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_email-4-26660 .cp-target:hover { }.cp_style_26660 #cp_email-4-26660 { left: 88px;top: 171.5px;z-index:21;}@media ( max-width: 767px ) {.cp_style_26660 #cp_email-4-26660 .cp-target { width:211px;height:29px;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_email-4-26660 .cp-target:hover { }.cp_style_26660 #cp_email-4-26660 { left: 56px;top: 110px;z-index:21;}}.cp_style_26660 #cp_text-4-26660 .cp-target { width:330px;height:45px;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_text-4-26660 .cp-target:hover { }.cp_style_26660 #cp_text-4-26660 { left: 88px;top: 222.5px;z-index:22;}@media ( max-width: 767px ) {.cp_style_26660 #cp_text-4-26660 .cp-target { width:211px;height:29px;}.cp_style_26660 #cp_text-4-26660 .cp-target:hover { }.cp_style_26660 #cp_text-4-26660 { left: 56px;top: 142px;z-index:22;}}@media ( max-width: 767px ) {.cp_style_26660 .cp-invisible-on-mobile {display: none !important;}}
Madden 22 Coin Generator, Hardest Spartan Race Locations, What Did I Do Wrong To Deserve This Quotes, Articles A