2010 Chevrolet Cobalt Recalls & Safety Notices | Kelley Blue Book My 2017 F-150 with 58000 miles just locked up in a parking lot. I am having the same problem with my 2016 F150 with 68000 miles. plus auto start/stop hasnt worked for over a year steady. Now the reason for this comment, I recently had ten codes going off in my truck, plus the power steering fault, check brake system , and service adv trac lights. I am constantly having to make minor steering wheel corrections to keep it going straight down the road, especially at higher speeds. They tried the alignment. Also my back gate has opened 6 times to date and gave lost things I n highway, thank God No one behind was. My 2004 FX4 with 237k miles drives better than this 2019 with 2000 miles. And Henry himself, is rolling in his grave. My truck was made in 7/14, one month after the recall dates. My daughter has a 2017 Ford that has this same steering issue. I have the same problems with my F-150 2018. Aluminium appears to have several hairline cracks and warping around the collar holding the steering column and you may loose control while turning or when the road surface is uneven at mid to high speeds. It sticks turning left and right. I jerked it and was able to keep from hitting the oncoming cars. general Steering Problems of the 2010 Ford F-150 Bought it last summer from Ford dealer as certified pre owned and only has 45,500 miles on it now. Two many of us are having the same problem, I have Im having the same problem with my truck 2016 F150 single cab steering wheel problems I take it to Ford dealer twice and they told me there was nothing wrong with it I am 3 F150 right now 2013 F150 single cab 2016 F150 SuperCrew 2016 F150 single cab thats the one with the problems I own a 2003 Expedition so I know how Ford F-150 and for General steering wheel feels my son dogs are 2018 F150 did I try several times and it feels great compared to this 2016 F150 single cab the one with the issues Im just before 4 to just dont care that its just theyre not qualified to find the problem or they just dont care I like my trucks Im not going to spend thousands of dollars to fix a problem before she fixed a long time ago I know cost if someone care up there let me know Im willing to testify against score I can prove it that I Own. I had it looked at at the local dealer. Plus I had to have it towed from one dealer to another because the first dealer had no clue about this problem. Is there still class action going for the F150 2019 rack and pinion breaking? It is in the shop getting replaced which is very expensive! 2018 F-150, steering went out yesterday, needs rack replaced, dealership well aware of the issue as they have had many cases with the same problem. Pulls left or right and steering wheel never been truely straight. They said they fixed the issue it was the elignment. Stiff or no steering after hitting a bump. The only way to deal with this stop buying their products. Steering wheel wont re-enter after you turn. Close. Very annoying and dangerous and unsafe. Took it back to dealer, they couldnt find anything. I know vehicles today are steer by wire but what I am experiencing is not right in my opinion. $250.00 Picked up the truck on a Friday Drove to work and lost steering again. Just took it into Ford Dealer to get final recall done before warranty expires 3/2022,. My leaf springs now seem to be uneven and out of 5 places including a ford dealer, nobody can seem to find the issue. chrisned11470@gmail.com to help my wife and I deal with this issue? Kind of sounded like the lock linkage in the door but under the steering wheel. Power steering went out. With such rich family history with the flrd motor company, dodge brothers, and the likes, it pains me greatly knowing that ford motor company knows of this problem, yet treats its customers this way, and its dealerships manipulate customers in such a manner, all while denying its existance. Bought it certified almost exactly a year ago with just under 3k miles. Do you have a F-150? Took it to another Ford dealership they notice it pulled or should i say would drift left. Description: FORD: ON SOME VEHICLES, FLUID IS PRESENT ON SHOCK ABSORBER SHAFT TO BODY INTERFACE OR THERE IS WETNESS AT REAR RESERVOIR SNAP RING AND NO REPLACEMENT SHOULD OCCUR, SINCE SHOCK WEEPAGE IS NORMAL. Ford dealer states the steering column parts are obsolete. Thankfully he escaped injury. The driver side side panel started smoking so much that the by standards came over to me to get me out as we all thought my truck side panel was on fire. Same issue. The dealership has had my truck for two full days. To me this would seem as though there is something with a short in it creating a very dangerous situation because all of the things that go out could cause a very severe accident due to loss of control without human error. While in motion on the highway changing lanes the steering wheel move in an un-expected way. My steering wheel is many times not straight. I have had multiple alignments done as well as changes of brands of tires. They gave me the runaround for over 2 months. 2018 f150 fx4 with lane departure option but rarely used. Same here. Ive been told my truck isnt safe to drive with no fix date in site. Truck pulled to left and hit a car in next lane. DEPENDING ON THE RESULTS OF THE INSPECTION, THE DEALER WILL EITHER ADD A SPRING EMBOSSMENT REINFORCEMENT OR REPLACE THE INTERIOR DOOR HANDLE MODULE FREE OF CHARGE. New tires and new alignment. Ford F-150 Steering Column Problems - part 1 Took it back to the same Ford dealer and they said they had diagnosed the problem properly. If there is a law suit Im in. I have a 2011 f150 xlt and my steering locked up and we almost hit a parked car. 46k miles, 11 alignments, 3 sets of tires, 14 trips to the dealership. I had the truck towed the first time it happened and the Ford dealer (madison county Ford in richmond, ky) said it was a transmission problem. This is frustrating and disappointing. Hill descent fault I dont know where to go from here. Lower steering shaft $150 - $300 10mm socket 13mm socket Flexible ratchet Breaker bar/extension Hammer Flat head screwdriver Penetrating oil Liquid wrench Anti-seize lube Step 1 - Remove top steering shaft bolt The steering shaft should be on the driver's side of your engine bay. 2015 F150 XLT 5.0 the steering wheel pulls hard to either the right or left, wont stay center when hauling travel trailer in tow/haul mode. i have to really concentrate and work hard to keep my truck straight, otherwise risk getting pulled over for swaying in and out of my lane, like a drunk. Dealer claimed they were unable to replicate and sent me on my way. Fast forward 3 months and 4 trips back to Camax service and two newly requested technicians later, I get a voicemail saying they can confirm, after arguing with me for 3 months literally, that my truck did infact have a vacuum pump and it had failed. Intermediate Steering Shaft with U Joint Coupler - Amazon.ca I have the same issue with the pulling left to right. 2010 Ford F-150 Problems and Complaints - 15 Issues - RepairPal.com Same problem with lifted 2017 F150 4X4 XLT SPORT. Again, this happens only at interstate speeds. Our list of 15 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2010 Ford F-150. aligned and checked at dealer. Steering effort is hard then easy then hard as steering is turned. This is a severe safety issue and needs to be addressed by Ford immediately. Its as if the truck is deciding things on its own! This is not fair to me, or my family. The truck jerked me right and then left. My brakes were terrible, the gas mileage suck my radio and navigation went down. Please also check out the statistics and reliability analysis of the 2010 Ford F-150 based on all problems reported for the 2010 F-150. i have been complaining about hard steering when turning for long time, it is not RIGHT! I have a 2016 F150 and it drifts quite a bit. Times it gets scary depending on driving situation, traffic and bridges etc. I took it in for an alignment and the mechanic tried and tried to fix the problem but never could get it to stop pulling one way or the other! Jeep Clutch Recall Involves Gladiator and Wrangler SUVs, RECALL: Interior Door Handle Spring Failure, read stories from drivers who praise our work. Super annoying to deal with, hoping it doesnt turn into something more serious. 2015. Recall Alert: 2011-2012 Ford F-150 - PickupTrucks.com News Reported issue with NTHSB. Good luck! Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem. I called Dealership that following next day and told them about it and booked appointment for them to do something.. dont know as service tech couldnt advise what would be done. It is now at the dealership and Im waiting to hear back. Sounds to me like an issue with the gear teeth within the steering rack. I have a 2016 f-150 crewcab made in Canada. This is VERY DANGEROUS! Share your car . Never mentioned this class action lawsuit. slight pull to left intermittently. I noticed mine pulling to the left around 7K miles. I want to join the law suit as well. My 2017 F150 Lariat pulls left and right. 2015 wonders left and right, steering also gets stuck and wont go back to center. It sat a couple of days and started. How do I join the class? I got those fixed same issue. 4 dealerships. Ford has told me they cannot find anything wrong with it???? Thankfully I was in a parking lot and not on the highway which I had just left. Local dealer is not known to be very reliable on repairs????? I have a F150 platinum that I purchased used earlier this year. While driving 15-20 mph around a corner or over a bump in the road, the contact heard an abnormal popping noise in the steering column. Same experience as those mentioned above. I have a 2015 f150 lariat bought it with 39,000 miles it has 76,000 now it drifts bad a lot of play at the top of the steering wheel it can be very scary to drive on the highway or uneven roads I brought it to the dealership and they performed the update which worked for about a day the dealership said if that didnt fix the issue I would need to put a new steering rack in on my dime. Brought to Ford dealer I purchased from and they state no issues. How To Replace Steering Shaft 04-11 Ford F-150 1A Auto: Repair Tips & Secrets Only Mechanics Know 1.99M subscribers Subscribe 907 Share 231K views 9 years ago Ford Auto Repair Videos Buy Now!. OWNERS WILL BE INITIALLY NOTIFIED AND INSTRUCTED TO TAKE THEIR VEHICLES TO A FORD OR LINCOLN/MERCURY DEALER IF ANY INTERIOR DOOR HANDLE IS LOOSE OR FAILS TO RETURN TO THE STOWED POSITION AFTER ACTIVATION FOR REPLACEMENT OF THE AFFECT MODULE. It will be stuck/ real stiff and then go free. This was in 2017. I cant center the steering wheel sometimes, it will jerk left then right over and over. I have a new at the time 2016 f150 top of yhe line lariat pickup in 60,000 miles I have gone thru 4 sets ot ties ,I complained front day one about how unsure it is on the road moving from side to side,if you every try to tow even my 4000 lb pontoon boat it is hard too keep on the road. I have to bring the steering wheel back myself. 122K miles, love the truck but this has me very concerned for my family riding in the truck. It has under 2000 miles on it and my power steering completely gave out as I exited from a highway. Had turn wheel at least 20 degrees rotation before feeling any engagement: a clunking sound and extremely hard steering with minimal tire response. I have 2016 f150 with 53000 miles had to replace steering gear which is one complete unit. Front vehicle photos 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. Hard to describe steering feel, jerky at times perhaps sensitive? Glad it happened while I was going so slow. After each trunion is freed up, fill each one up with spray lithium grease. Started pulling to the left or right randomly, then started getting error codes. Sways left and right on the highway on a good day. status of any class action settlement claim. I am not convinced. It is better to adjust the steering gear box in your truck. The steering got vary tight on the highway. I have the same issue with my 2018 F150 XLT 2wd. I have a 2017 F150, drifts often. My 2018 Ford F150 Supercrew had a complete powering steering failure today. I spend $2,216 on what they said the problem was and it was still doing the same thing. Sounds and feels like its the steering shaft linkage. Started hearing weird noises, no the power steering went out. Very erratic steering at times. Pulled shaft out (be sure to lock steering wheel so clock spring in steering shaft doesn't unwind), pull the rubber boots back carefully and begin squirting penetrant in each trunnion bearing, working back and forth. Remember it takes atf mercon v not power steering fluid. So I called the dealer and had them do a recall search with the vin# and come to find out there was 16 different recalls with the 2015 f-150 witch some included steering problems. 2021 Ford F-150 trucks recalled for possible driveshaft and steering I have a 2018 F150 Limited with about 1 of slack or play in the steering wheel. When cornering on a at above 50MPH on a slight curve in the road, rather than turning smoothly as should be expected it makes an overcorrection which is not expected, and I have to counter steer in the opposite direction. Did that fix the issues? I just purchased a 2018 f150 xl used with 21500 mi. Taking back this week to diagnose steering again. Noone will fix it or find the problem. It is not constant and therefore much more dangerous as I never know when it might happen. Intermediate Steering Shaft NPS 78512 - NAPA Auto Parts This has always been babied I just dont get it. Service tells me they thought it could be a sensor and reset everything but nothing came back. I love it that the Ford dealer act like you dont know, what your talking about. I took it back to the dealership and they told me which mechanics to take it to. I almost hit the vehicle to the right of me because of it. When Im driving, the steering wheel is sometimes in the 9 Oclock position while Im still going straight. Steering sometimes makes a clicking or grinding sound turning left and right. 2016 Ford F150 with 101K miles traveling home one night the truck started to pull hard for no reason to the right. I have 2016 f150 xlt 44 with twin turbos and honestly I love this truck, but I had my electric rack and pinion shut down on me this is the second time Ill be replacing my rack assembly since march. The best i can described the problem is, Two month ago. I got a notice from the Ford vendor that the first Alignment was FREE, just come into the dealership. Click Accept if you consent. Frustrating to buy a top of the lone truck and drives so poorly! I have taken my Ford to three dealer, and the only thing they have to say is that it I may need a front end alignment. They both agree that was a problem and will do anything to correct it but not such luck. It was obvious he was only interested in getting off the phone so I didnt bother asking if their magic scan tool would find mechanical problems too. The 2011 F-150 was Fords first year of putting this steering assist system in them. Power steering fluid is black and has a burnt odor to it. For information on deleting the cookies, please consult your browsers help function. Ive contacted my nearest Ford dealer twice in an attempt to get service. I was told by two mechanic that almost on a yearly basis the steering shaft should be lubricated, as it is not in a very covered area so it see's a lot of road salt and debris. I took it in to the dealership since I had purchased a full premium warranty. Took to Ford, they said nothing is wrong. Local dealer has no authority to apply this bulletin to those trucks mfg past that date. FIND YOUR LOCAL Ford Service Center 2022 Ford F-150 Recall Ford went to this drive by wire system around 2007, it has affected both cars, SUVs and trucks. Similar issues. I have even driven it on the opposite side of the road to see if it will correct and it doesnt. 2010 f150, replaced lower steering shaft, now have play in Does someone have to die, or many someones before they will stand up and fix this? My electronica steering gear assembly has completely failed. I have an appointment to see the dealer on Monday. they checked the front end and everything was in spec. rather than admit theres a problem with the truck. Please add me to the lawsuit. This occurred 3 times so far. What a joke . Im also experiencing pulling hard to the right while driving along straight roads. Just happened first time today. I have a 2011 F-150. I have a 2016 ford f-150 and we are also having issues with the power steering we drive it and on occasion it seems as if it loses the power steering for a second and you have to jerk it back to straight. I have a 2019 F 150 that has just over 10K miles on it. The second recall involves 220 Ford F-150 pickups for a problem with the steering gear. It was my understanding that the next year models had a recall for the same exact problem. This has been my nightmare for the last two years. Two more recalls relate to the F-150's automatic transmission. Yes, I did see a recall about that. Vehicle owners should either call Ford's toll-free line ( 866-436-7332) or contact a local Ford or Lincoln dealer who can obtain specific information regarding the recalled vehicles from the Ford Online Automotive Service Information System (OASIS) database. So I took truck in for these issues 2/18/2022 and they were only able to complete door latch problem and reprogram Daytime running lamp, or so I was told. They reset the sensors and that helped for a bit now its back. Ford F-150 Steering - 2010 FORD F-150 Problems With Steering - ARFC This is my 6 vehicle new that i had purchased from the Ford Corporation. document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_3" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_4" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Please note: Top Class Actions is not a settlement Ive replaced the intermediate steering shaft as this can be a failure point. If this suit is still active I would be interested in joining! Cost me 74.00. And i am truely saddened. Something to do with programming!.
Boston Advantage U16 Roster, Hottest And Coldest Place On Earth Right Now, Ludlow Town Centre Postcode, Most Common Eye Color In Japan, Pink Tourmaline Under Uv Light, Articles OTHER